"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Actually surprisingly no they don't crease easily and the leather is crap. My Holo XIII's creased after one wear since it was a lil softer material. Eventhough the leather on the CP3 XIII's away (Home was better) was dodo u would have to pry them out my cold hand. Cuz dat suede tho...

I regret passing on them. XIIIs are in my top 3 and the only pair I have are the flints from '05 with heavy bleed, sole separation, and fogged holograms. I haven't thrown them out because of that 3m mesh!

Last edited:

A quick look for those that are waiting for their shipment.  I was surprised how quickly these flew off the shelves.

Idk about the U.S but I went on the footlocker.ca site at 9:50am est and waited until 10am for them to release...they sold out asap! Smh, not paying 350+ CAD for these when I could get the WC4s for around there.

Do you people think later in the week or 2 weeks the price will decrease a bit on kijiji.ca since the people tryna sell for 400+ will give up and lower their price?

Last edited:
So much for easy cop, Right? lmao didn't win my only raffle, but manage to buy two pairs after driving around..got the last 12 at lakewood, and managed to get my 13 from Stonewood footlocker. Nothing compared to my playoffs but still satisfy with both pairs..

Idk about the U.S but I went on the footlocker.ca site at 9:50am est and waited until 10am for them to release...they sold out asap! Smh, not paying 350+ CAD for these when I could get the WC4s for around there.

Do you people think later in the week or 2 weeks the price will decrease a bit on kijiji.ca since the people tryna sell for 400+ will give up and lower their price?
Same here.. I errored out a couple times though. Not to mention, .ca kept crashing from the capacity. I had to keep spam clicking add to cart - but it worked!
wink.gif

Do the CP3 13s crease easily? That is a common complaint with XIIIs. The material might've been used to address that issue. Imo XIIIs have been done dirty since '04-05. I loved the black/maize low 13s. What I would do for a pair of those today. I got them really dirty with mud and gave them a full bath (stupid idea) and had to throw them on the curb. They were gone by the next time I went outside lol!

View media item 1931770
Yeah buddy, mine still holding up.

View media item 1931770
Yeah buddy, mine still holding up.

Beautiful. It was love at first sight for me and I usually don't like lows. I hope we get them again sometime down the road. I should've bought another pair from FC last decade while they were still available for $200. Dudes bought these to rock them and because of that they're not easy to come by DS for a good price.

Nike just hit me with a delayed shipping email saying on or before 3/08/2016. Trying to figure out how is that possible if I ordered at 10:25 AM EST & paid for next day air. Did anyone else receive this email today?

Last edited:
Nike just hit me with a delayed shipping email saying on or before 3/08/2016. Trying to figure out how is that possible if I ordered at 10:25 AM EST & paid for next day air. Did anyone else receive this email today?

That is not kosher dude. Call them up and complain asap tomorrow. Even if delivery is delayed, they must reimburse you for that next day air shipping charge.

That is not kosher dude. Call them up and complain asap tomorrow. Even if delivery is delayed, they must reimburse you for that next day air shipping charge.

Not really

Not really

You're saying he shouldn't be reimbursed for paying additional shipping charges when standard shipping is free? I received every Jordan I ordered in December from NDC within 2 days with regular free shipping. The least they can do is offer him a refund or discount on his next order.

Call them now!
Just called them up. They said the email is a system precaution just in case the shoe doesn't arrive the on scheduled date. So they refunded me my next day air shipping back to my card and they said it's still a possibility i can get them on Tuesday. Can't really complain since I got refunded my shipping.

Last edited:
Not really

You're saying he shouldn't be reimbursed for paying additional shipping charges when standard shipping is free? I received every Jordan I ordered in December from NDC within 2 days with regular free shipping. The least they can do is offer him a refund or discount on his next order.

You are paying for shipping method not processing. It's a common misconception.

I haven't even gotten shipping yet. I ordered at 1017 est via SNKRS. I have always received a shipping email that not or early morning from nike. Kinda worried now.

Can't believe this release ... Shoes are so bland and people are going bananas over these.

Saw these for $350+ and selling like hot cakes on the Instagram.

Back
Top Bottom