"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Lil hit up eastbay monday was the low key hustle for a brief min.

But....
b25ae9438c82e2ec19e86a5d86dc15bc.jpg

Last edited:
Good video. The shots and angles are well done. Personally I like this vs. dudes talking.
Thanks for the love, I realized early on my niche isn't talking (check out the comment sections to some of my early videos 
frown.gif
). My focus is high quality close shots for people like me that enjoying just staring at the shoe in the days and weeks after they buy them.

The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince

^In a perfect world that sounds good an all, but thru out the 15 yrs Ive been at it ,the 1 thing Ive learned which I believe is undoubtedly true ,,,this sneaker games cutthroat, especially fcfs. And was shade with bots and so on.
Kill or be killed.

Last edited:
@AirSakuragi

^In a perfect world that sounds good an all, but thru out the 15 yrs Ive been at it ,the 1 thing Ive learned which I believe is undoubtedly true ,,,this sneaker games cutthroat, especially fcfs. And was shade with bots and so on.
Kill or be killed.
It doesn't have to be of course FCFS is a battlefield but otherwise help out your fellow sneaker enthusiast, you don't have to be a certain way just because the majority are.

The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince You know what they say "When in rome..."

Dont get me wrong ,I love having discussions amongst knowledgeable sneaker heads, but outside of that, seen to many change ups to change my perspective.

Last edited:
@AirSakuragi You know what they say "When in rome..."

Dont get me wrong ,I love having discussions amongst knowledgeable sneaker heads, but outside of that, seen to many change ups to change my perspective.
I'm not one to change up, I believe if you can help the person then help them. If you already have your pair it wouldn't take nothing to help someone out. This is what I believe.

Back
Top Bottom