THE MAN FROM EARTHh vol: Mind=Blown

Watching it now. I figured out who he was or was previously perceived to be as soon as he started speaking.

Watching it now. I figured out who he was or was previously perceived to be as soon as he started speaking.

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Um. LOL. That's the whole premise of the movie.

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Um. LOL. That's the whole premise of the movie.

Thanks for puttin me on...this movie was pretty awesome. I was weeeeeeak @ the religious lady and the doctor. He rocked both of their worlds the entire movie...they were MAD
laugh.gif

Thanks for puttin me on...this movie was pretty awesome. I was weeeeeeak @ the religious lady and the doctor. He rocked both of their worlds the entire movie...they were MAD
laugh.gif

I watched it about a month ago and didnt think it was anything special. Have no idea how its mind blown for some of you guys

I watched it about a month ago and didnt think it was anything special. Have no idea how its mind blown for some of you guys

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Would've liked it to see what he would've said about more modern times 1920s-1980s. How he avoided war, something about slavery of Africans, and well it could've just kept going.

this...

real life...

and i thought this movie was super dope

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Would've liked it to see what he would've said about more modern times 1920s-1980s. How he avoided war, something about slavery of Africans, and well it could've just kept going.

this...

real life...

and i thought this movie was super dope

real life...

honestly, this movie was OMG WOW :SMOKIN CRAZY AWESOME

I LOVED IT, I GOT THE CHILLS FROM IT. WOOOW

im srs btw

Watched it last night....

It was a pretty good movie for them just talking in his living room (no flashbacks, "action", etc), but mind=blown, not really.

real life...

honestly, this movie was OMG WOW :SMOKIN CRAZY AWESOME

I LOVED IT, I GOT THE CHILLS FROM IT. WOOOW

im srs btw

Watched it last night....

It was a pretty good movie for them just talking in his living room (no flashbacks, "action", etc), but mind=blown, not really.

Back
Top Bottom