THE MAN FROM EARTHh vol: Mind=Blown

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

how sci-fi is it?
I don't want to be sucking my teeth throughout the whole movie.

what do u mean?
avatar is considered sci-fi as well as X-files.

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

how sci-fi is it?
I don't want to be sucking my teeth throughout the whole movie.

what do u mean?
avatar is considered sci-fi as well as X-files.

Thanks. Might just put this at the top of my movie list and watch now.

EDIT

Saw it. Was good. Didn't blow my mind though. Would've liked it to see what he would've said about more modern times 1920s-1980s. How he avoided war, something about slavery of Africans, and well it could've just kept going. Old lady getting sentimental about Jesus ruined it.

Thanks. Might just put this at the top of my movie list and watch now.

EDIT

Saw it. Was good. Didn't blow my mind though. Would've liked it to see what he would've said about more modern times 1920s-1980s. How he avoided war, something about slavery of Africans, and well it could've just kept going. Old lady getting sentimental about Jesus ruined it.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Old lady getting sentimental about Jesus ruined it.

thats the complexity of the topic of the origin of man and religion. people grow up with ideals and believes ingrained into them
be it from media/family etc. and the existence of jesus or of god is a highly disputed topic and the origins of the things written in the bible were all drawn from other religions buddism/paganism etc. the old lady is key in my opinion because it brings in the view of people who are unwilling to change because it would ruin the whole foundation of their lives.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Old lady getting sentimental about Jesus ruined it.

thats the complexity of the topic of the origin of man and religion. people grow up with ideals and believes ingrained into them
be it from media/family etc. and the existence of jesus or of god is a highly disputed topic and the origins of the things written in the bible were all drawn from other religions buddism/paganism etc. the old lady is key in my opinion because it brings in the view of people who are unwilling to change because it would ruin the whole foundation of their lives.

The religious part reminded me too much of the Devinci Code
laugh.gif
God haters will love it, God lovers will hate this.

The religious part reminded me too much of the Devinci Code
laugh.gif
God haters will love it, God lovers will hate this.

Netflix is so dope. Always those hidden gems that are waiting to be found. I'll check this out later.

Netflix is so dope. Always those hidden gems that are waiting to be found. I'll check this out later.

Originally Posted by bamez

whoaaa just hit me with the big one. still watching but dude just hit me with the big one.

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
9s7147.png
[/font]

Originally Posted by bamez

whoaaa just hit me with the big one. still watching but dude just hit me with the big one.

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
9s7147.png
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom