The Life of Soulja Boy, LOL.

MaxP_3

formerly vcof2005
He actually reminds me of a lot of people on NT.
roll.gif
roll.gif

'uughhhaaaaaaaa' & 'yuuuhhhh'...southern accents is funny man
laugh.gif
, N's goofy...

If I ever come across Soulja Boy by himself dog I swear I to god
grin.gif
,skinny lil N' shinny than a muthaf'a....dude could prolly hullahoop thru that damn bracelet he had on...

you swear to god you would do what? Get off the E-Creatine jack. No need to flex your muscles over the internet
laugh.gif

woah woah...aint nobody on #%@@ dog, just a loose comment to vent at how young the lil dude is getting money. If I was actually serious about it (I wouldnthave even posted in the thread for one, woulda just kept the thoughts to myself)..., it woulda had a different tone, you see I got smile faces and all that.Nah doe, dont bring that over here b...

dude is kinda funny outside of music.
which matches because,,,,,,,,,,, if your in the entertainment busines,,,,,,,, then dammit you must be entertaining.

son blasted the Teriyaki Boys "Tokyo Drift" joint. Son is good in my book cuz me and my dudes blast that %#@+ when we pull up to someone like we boutto race. LMAO.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

you swear to god you would do what? Get off the E-Creatine jack. No need to flex your muscles over the internet
laugh.gif

really you wouldn't do a damn thing. yeah he makes stupid raps and all that but ppl i know say that lil n be really gettin busy

as hard as it is to believe

really you wouldn't do a damn thing. yeah he makes stupid raps and all that but ppl i know say that lil n be really gettin busy
Boi did you not just read what I said^^^...I would never be the one to "flex e-anything", but if I was, you think I wouldtarget a 16-17 yr old kid who prolly dont weigh much over 125? You think Im lookin for/could get points off that, seriously lol?

And gettin busy wit what N'?
laugh.gif
!%!@ outta here....

he just a lil N' having fun...let him be
nobody is bashing him in here tho surprisingly...my OG comment was gonna be 'if yall hate Soulja Boy so much, why yall keep making threadsabout him' until I saw that damn bracelet lol...

hes so not from simpson rd lol..

i wouldnt mind having all that @ my disposal right now tho..

Back
Top Bottom