The LeBron James Headband Timeline

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

He has the money, I dont know why he just doesn't do something about his hair line..... Everyone can tell it bothers him a little...

true
he should do something about his hair and clearing up his skin tone to even it out.

NT is going to explode when the Heat win the championship and Bron Bron wins finals MVP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

He has the money, I dont know why he just doesn't do something about his hair line..... Everyone can tell it bothers him a little...

true
he should do something about his hair and clearing up his skin tone to even it out.
He's been rocking his cut lower with the line pushed back a little, you cant really tell until his hair grows back

some of yall are sensitive as hell in this thread, this **+# is still funny and I got similar problems
laugh.gif

true
He's been rocking his cut lower with the line pushed back a little, you cant really tell until his hair grows back

some of yall are sensitive as hell in this thread, this **+# is still funny and I got similar problems
laugh.gif

true

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

straight men think about these things??

true

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

true

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

true

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

LOL @ Exposed forehead height & Estimated headband angle, relative to eyebrows:
They stooopiddd

LOL @ Exposed forehead height & Estimated headband angle, relative to eyebrows:
They stooopiddd

Back
Top Bottom