The LeBron James Headband Timeline

laugh.gif
+
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

you guys seem more worried about it than him.

This.

At the end of the day this dude is spending $171,000 in bars.

I'd sacrifice my hairline to be able to spend that type of money on a daily basis.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

This.

I'd sacrifice my hairline to be able to spend that type of money on a daily basis.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Some of ya'll *!%%$+ are groupies. 
This is a post clowning his hairline and *!%%$+ come in here talking about basketball. LEBRON DOESN'T KNOW YOU. You don't have to jump to his defense for EVERYTHING

laugh.gif
 Some of ya'll *!%%$+ are groupies. 
This is a post clowning his hairline and *!%%$+ come in here talking about basketball. LEBRON DOESN'T KNOW YOU. You don't have to jump to his defense for EVERYTHING

Originally Posted by iYen

This.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
amen. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

This.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
amen. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now we're bringing money into a discussion about a hairline 
laugh.gif
 Amazing.
But if it was a regular dude/Niketalker, y'all would go HAM on them! 

I'm saying tho!!! +!#%@@ acting like straight girls in here defending Justin Bieber or some %@$%

Now we're bringing money into a discussion about a hairline 
laugh.gif
 Amazing.
But if it was a regular dude/Niketalker, y'all would go HAM on them! 

I'm saying tho!!! +!#%@@ acting like straight girls in here defending Justin Bieber or some %@$%

I swear some y'all need to get a grip. Have a sense of humor.

The man-crush some of y'all have is disgusting! Defending like he was your baby's daddy or something. But if it was a regular dude/Niketalker, y'all would go HAM!

Bunch of groupies!
sick.gif
roll.gif

I swear some y'all need to get a grip. Have a sense of humor.

The man-crush some of y'all have is disgusting! Defending like he was your baby's daddy or something. But if it was a regular dude/Niketalker, y'all would go HAM!

Bunch of groupies!
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

He has the money, I dont know why he just doesn't do something about his hair line..... Everyone can tell it bothers him a little...

is it even possible though? im sure hes already tried those multi thousand $ hair regeneration techniques...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

He has the money, I dont know why he just doesn't do something about his hair line..... Everyone can tell it bothers him a little...

is it even possible though? im sure hes already tried those multi thousand $ hair regeneration techniques...

Back
Top Bottom