THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

This shot looks great.
The bird's eye shot looks great on every 13 I have seen so far. It really makes the shoe look appealing from the viewpoint that we would be seeing them the most. I commend Nike on that aspect.

I didn't know that ALL the details were switched from orange to yellow as well. Flyknit, pulltab, swoosh outline, insoles, and it even looks speckles. Really nice attention to detail there.

You know corks are going to be one of two things. Limited, or more expensive. The dreaded 25 dollar lace lock is in play.

I think they will be a somewhat limited general release as we're not getting them at DSG. But I think they'll still be available below retail down the road somewhere

For those wondering about the release date on the corks aka opening night...sneakernews.com posted today on their site that they drop this Wednesday the 11th for 200$ at select Nike retailers...

They calling me

I need to see these with red and black laces 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I love the Friday 13th. But I just can't help but feel like they will yellow over time and look like poo.

These are really sharp.  Saw people complaining about the white outsole online, but personally that puts them over the top for me, sick of mainly icy soles on the 12's and 13's.  

Yeah I really like the white outsole's contrast with the blue. But it's not like you can see much of it when you're wearing them anyway.

Gonna have someone go lower than that. Patience!

seriously think so PG ????

black friday and xmas have me thinkin ya gotta be right, we shall see

i have lacelocks from elite 11's and i hate em, if i send em back to nike can i get a $25 voucher towards my wine/corks ? i like they drop on a wed, supposedly hoping lmtd or 23penny comes through with them to be honest

i have lacelocks from elite 11's and i hate em, if i send em back to nike can i get a $25 voucher towards my wine/corks ? i like they drop on a wed, supposedly hoping lmtd or 23penny comes through with them to be honest

Why should Nike return lace locks?
Would be completely senseless for them, because they don't have any use of them.

In my opinion lace locks look good most of the time Nike uses them

I love the Friday 13th. But I just can't help but feel like they will yellow over time and look like poo.

It's inevitable. Think of the home LeBron 8 V/2. Sexy colorway but boy when that aging happens....

Last edited:
Why should Nike return lace locks?
Would be completely senseless for them, because they don't have any use of them.

In my opinion lace locks look good most of the time Nike uses them

i was just playin, shoulda made that clearer

110% in on the Corks, minus the lacelox

The colorways so far are fantastic honestly. Didn't like a lot of them for the 11's and 12's but they're nice for the 13's.

Back
Top Bottom