THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Opening Nights 'corks' release on Wed and they have not popped up anywhere yet ?????? :rolleyes

The more i look at he Balances the more I REALLY like em, it is DEF the white sole :smokin

You take the signature shoe of an athlete who plays for a team that almost won the NBA championship last season and apply the colors of the team that beat them and won the championship. Balance.

Nike really shoudve just dropped those F13's on Halloween man. Now its lost its "charm". Its like selling 4th of July inspired kicks in August. :lol:

Nike really shoudve just dropped those F13's on Halloween man. Now its lost its "charm". Its like selling 4th of July inspired kicks in August. :lol:

Friday the 13ths on Friday the 13th works for me but I get what you're saying. The one that bothers me most is releasing the Christmas colorway after Christmas. I know I saw someone say they release before Christmas this year..but then I also remember someone saying the 26th :nerd:

Friday the 13ths on Friday the 13th works for me but I get what you're saying. The one that bothers me most is releasing the Christmas colorway after Christmas. I know I saw someone say they release before Christmas this year..but then I also remember someone saying the 26th :nerd:

Yeah. Way in the beginning of the thread the Christmas details that were "leaked" had a 12/20 date or something like that. Now I think the official date is again..the 26th. Maybe they're Boxing Day kicks? :tongue:

Balances are koo.. a lil HWC vibe although i think if it had a little more orange it would work better for a HWC (im thinking the liner).

As far as Xmas shoes, I think as soon as 12/25 is over, Christmas season is over, so its time to move on. Christmas season basically starts after Thanksgiving, and runs thru December, so I think they should drop em 12/1 or even Black friday. Its less of a big deal if the Christmas shoes are not so strongly christmas themed and can be worn all year l. Bron 7s for example or even the 8s without the green laces. The 11s just look dumb if its not December.
This is just my opinion!

I'm gonna go badger Heidi about this on Twitter brb lol frustrates me every year smh
I thoroughly enjoy your "conversations" with Heidi.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Apparently corks release tomorrow. Not on Nike's release calendar or eastbay, champs, footlocker etc. Haven't seen any pics of them besides those first few that leaked the colorway and then Nike's official pics. Not a good sign :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom