THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Duke 9s >>>>
Slept hard on those 
mean.gif

and then i slept again when you were selling them... i think that was you

Last edited:
Does anyone know if any 13's have been announced yet that the majority of the sneaker is black with hints of other colors in it? Something similar to the Data 12's. 

Not a fan of the 13s but really like the F13th colorway. I went to the game last night and all the Cavs dance crew had them on. Looked dope

I've played about 12 hrs of solid ball with the 13s and I love them. The zoom bags in forefoot and heel are so bouncy you can feel them from the get go. Took one session to fully break in the upper but now they feel great, almost like the posite has conformed to my foot now. I went TTS and it seemed a little long at first but your foot gets locked in so well when tied and laced properly that there is no sliding or slippage when moving laterally or making quick stops or exploding forward or backward. The shoe could have been more breathable as it can get hot sometimes in the footbed area but that's probably my only gripe with the shoe. The flexibility in the forefoot is now finally present on a LeBron shoe without compromising cushioning. The X and 12 were great with cushioning but didn't have any forefoot flex while the 11 had it but the cushioning wasn't there - finally the 13 has both.

I picked these up on discount and wouldn't pay $200 retail but quite honestly these are one of the most enjoyable shoes to play in for me for a while. It's almost like what I wish the LeBron 9s could have been, but a little better and much more aesthetically pleasing. I haven't tried many of the other new kicks out there for hooping so I can't say it's better/worse than some of the models out now, but as far as comfort and performance goes, the 13s really set the bar high.

Last edited:
believe it or not but i've just seen the 13's for the 1st time in person....i like them a lot more...even found myself kind of wanting the away's despite having the HOL...

So TTS on these? Shoot I made my ID's a half size big.

I went TTS - not to say that others going a half size up are wrong, it's really a personal fit/feel type thing. Any stores by you have 13s in stock? Best bet is to go try them on, but even then, when you first wear them as opposed to fully lacing them up as if you were going to ball and run around in them are 2 different feelings. At first it felt tight and uncomfortable and long because of the the posite, the actual upper itself, and the zoom being stiff. After like 30 minutes of movement everything loosens up, so that's why I feel like going .5 size up would be advised if you ARE NOT PLAYING IN THEM. But if you are, I'd go TTS.

Just my $.02 but everyone is different - some like the snug feel while others like some room, so it's really hard to have a blanked "go half size up" with these, if that makes sense? Haha probably didn't help you at all but I'm trying to offer some perspective as to why I said TTS!

Sounds like dudes need to try them on.
A bunch went 1/2 size down
A bunch went TTS
Now we in the go up tip

Got a chance to try them on yesterday and they fit me tts. Didn't try a half size down cause they would have been too tight. I now know what some of you are talking about when they have pressure spots when first trying them on :x I'm sure after a couple wears they'll be better but they aren't near as comfortable as some past Lebrons. Waiting for the cork/wine

Also good call on how Jason's mask doesn't stay white by the end of the movies. It'll fit the concept of the shoe if they yellow a bit for those planning to cop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom