THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Ok, so it's a well known LBJ PE colourway that was never released. It's the same as the GR AZG in terms of tech. Where exactly in the video are you noting the higher cut, carbon fiber on the heel and weight reduction?

For some reason I feel you're thinking about the 20-5-5 or some of the other post-season type shoes they released earlier in his career.
I probably did sorry about that too many Lebron sig model that i guessed i mixed it up

Would have been way quicker to have just tried searching on some of the most common shoe websites :rolleyes

Last edited:
I probably did sorry about that too many Lebron sig model that i guessed i mixed it up

Nah no worries B, I have AZG pairs and have been following the LBJ line before it exploded with the VIII 'South Beach' and IXs.

My boy Versemode, who has one of the best LBJ collections in Toronto added some more information too.

Nah no worries B, I have AZG pairs and have been following the LBJ line before it exploded with the VIII 'South Beach' and IXs.

My boy Versemode, who has one of the best LBJ collections in Toronto added some more information too.
Awkward that he owns it in Toronto, granted the hard L they took tonight
embarassed.gif

Awkward that he owns it in Toronto, granted the hard L they took tonight:wow:

You have to understand that he started back in '03, basketball in Toronto was still growing - not even close to what it was now and the Raptors after the '01 Playoff run with Vince Carter were terrible. It's nothing personal that CLE beat us last night, better talent, better team, etc...

Luxbron came in from the bay, $100 steal makes them nice but lookig them over there's nothing truly special about them, and they def dont have an all over ext feel, i see the "luxury" parts but for me its not really enough but cant complain to much at $100 and where is the "denim" on this shoe :lol:

Back
Top Bottom