THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Nice PE's 
smokin.gif

ASG's looking even better on the last pics! 

From the little bit of research I did do, I noticed that the product number starts with 807 with most the 13's but these start with 823

Last edited:
roll.gif

anyways @alsa2009  it's an interesting look but fails on the EXT front with leaving the posite as posite pads, they should've really done like they did with the 11s smurfs

say what you want but the execution is on point with using the same material for the posite parts instead of forcing posite on them like they did on these denim 13s, even the denims are better executed on the XI than here IMHO, ugh, they just should've ignored puting posite on them and just stitched the material lines where the posite goes to keep the design but give it a better look

Definitely need more pics on those.  Bottom shoe looks kinda swollen lol maybe too much tissue paper in it? *shrugs*  I do like the Cavs meets Floridians feel that I'm getting though

Black lions are 149.98 on finish line. They have 10 off 100 and I had a wc reward about to expire, decided screw it and got em for 129 shipped. Been wantin em and was waitin for a drop to around 120, so thought it was good enough.

I'm so back in forth but with no ASG Kyrie's releasing currently it looking like I will be picking up the Bron ASG's now.

Back
Top Bottom