THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

I just hope they put that cool half/half outsole on a decent looking colorway...only thing that interested me about the BHMs (well, the shiny blue lion head too).

They pretty much just gave up with the XIII and said "put the annual faux-African print on ALL the things!"

Shiek got wits on sale for $150 said horrors are right around the corner, almost time for me to cop and lace swap to white speckled red shoelaces and a bloody lion lace lock

On another note you all think a deadstock pair of lebron 3's would fall apart if worn? Im finally gonna sell my birthday bron 3's and wanna know if i should give a wear warning on the listing :lol:

On another note you all think a deadstock pair of lebron 3's would fall apart if worn? Im finally gonna sell my birthday bron 3's and wanna know if i should give a wear warning on the listing :lol:

Extremely wearable for casual wear. I'd put a disclaimer for basketball use - but I'm pretty sure those could be used for a 'light' game.

I wish the Cavs kept Andrew Wiggins. Kevin Love is garbage.

Irving, Love & Thompson don't have the post-season experience/toughness that the Heat team had. It can take a few seasons to get there. Wade & Haslem were champs, Bosh was the star in Toronto and had post-season experience, likewise the same for Lebron.

This was a beat-down and it'll sting but the Cavs are still in the running for the ECF.

This 3rd pic pretty much sums the bhm 13 up lol
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom