"The League" on FX Appreciation

Not gonna lie, they are getting away from the actual fantasy league, they mention it but it isn't as big a plot point as it used to be. It's all **** jokes and cameos, they better get back to the fantasy or they'll start losing viewers.

Ehh i watch the show for the wacky characters than the actual fantasy league stuff. The most funny characters arent even that involved in the fantasy league. Rafi and taco rule this show. Taco is in the league but absolutely knows nothing about the game.

That new character the homeless war vet was hilarious. Him and his boys :lol:

They don't get enough viewers to lose a significant amount.

They almost shoe-horn in football related stuff.. like this episode they talked about the NFL's safety precautions so that meant they wouldn't make fun of Andre. That stuff feels forced sometimes. One of the plots was about the fantasy league with that homeless guy taking over Taco's team.

There's usually three plots in an episode of a sitcom, one of them is usually dedicated to football, while the rest of the show has enough references to be okay.

Those girls taco pulled were
smokin.gif
cause they all drive jettas
laugh.gif
that statement is so true
The one Pete was with was Al from Step By Step. Her name is Christine Lakin

Last edited:
Not feeling this episode. Could be the worst of the series. Seth Rogan 0] . Need to put the main stars in this one more. Andre and Ruxin always bring the :lol:

This is by far the most outrageous episode of the serious, I appreciate it for being something they haven't done before

:rofl: @ a complete tangent Rafi ep co-starring Seth Rogen. The main cast was basically bystanders while Brian pops in and out to be a hostage cuz of his car.

I knew ppl who complain about football not being as huge a factor anymore would probably be pissed :lol:

I enjoyed this though. I commend the writers for even taking this risk.

The open had me thinking I was watching a completely new show :rofl:

Last edited:
Bruh this was one of the best episodes of the whole series.

I can't believe they killed Rafi, though.

This coming from someone who doesn't find Seth Rogen that funny, this episode was hilarious. I've been saying Rafi should just get his own spin off and this ep might just make that happen

He died a year into the future so I don't think hes written off yet or maybe he is

When the main characters are on, the show is absurd anyway, so I guess the writers just decided to take it up another notch.

It had a lot of great moments. I enjoyed it.

Man, they are going to lose some people with that episode. This show is completely changing the shows focus, and this season has changed the hook of this show, from a show about Fantasy Football to a "buddies" show. Shifting the core audience is a risk. We'll see how it plays out, Raffi was always a good character. That year he is in La could make a good spinoff.

If Raffi isn't coming back next season or if this was the pilot to his own Raffi x Dirty Randy show it may have been the single greatest move I've seen in T.V this generation....that and S.H.E.I.L.D spinoff from a major movie. Execs are getting bold out there in hollywood.

The show was never a show about Fantasy Football. It was always a show about buddies who were in a Fantasy Football league together, their unique characters, and the crazy **** they do related to their league and everyday lives.

lol no detective work needed... eliza dushku....she is a well known actress from movies The New Guy, Jay n Silent Bob Strike Back, Wrong Turn, and Bring It On

former laker rick fox has been slaying her for a few years now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom