"The League" on FX Appreciation

Why? Networks traditionally pair or block their comedies together. The two shows have the same audience and pairing the two on the same night makes the most sense. Besides, having one new episode of a comedy over two nights looks worse than an hour block of two shows.

Last edited:
Why? Networks traditionally pair or block their comedies together. The two shows have the same audience and pairing the two on the same night makes the most sense. Besides, having one new episode of a comedy over two nights looks worse than an hour block of two shows.

its a new network with alot of nothing for each day

they should have had sunny then a new show

the league on thursday and a new show

how many shows did they bring over? i know they have that show with dj quails too...

I knew trixie was going to walking on Andre, but did not see the tissue coming, unbelievably funny :rofl:

its a new network with alot of nothing for each day

they should have had sunny then a new show

the league on thursday and a new show

how many shows did they bring over? i know they have that show with dj quails too...

It's basically the same network, just split over two channels. They did expand Totally Biased into a nightly show, and besides... shows cost money. It's not as simple as "Let's just throw another show on", they have to pay for that show first.

FXX doesn't have and HD feed in my area. So I'll watch the SD feed day of, and then the HD On Demand the next day.

And FWIW, The League Actress Nude Scenes - 

Jenny MacArthur - "Black Rock"

Sophia Ruxin - "Flight"
Shivakamini Somakandakram - "True Blood"

Only thing I am upset about is that I don't get FXX in HD. Other than that love the league, as does my wife.

Andre man...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom