"The League" on FX Appreciation

Son Raffi wants to bang Sophia so bad :lol: Pretty rare I'll laugh that hard at incest jokes (pretty rare I even hear incest jokes).

Son heard her bjs are the best :lol: :x :smokin

Last edited:
Raffi needs his own show.

Last edited:
Raffi needs his own show.
part of me agrees and part of me likes it just how it is. He's so over the top when he's on cam. Trying to make that an entire show the whole time would be annoying like the Raffi and Dirty Randy episode all the time. 

Brenda Song man 
devil.gif
devil.gif
 This plus that The Social Network scene has put her over the top.

Rafi 
roll.gif

Sophia Ruxin forever unclean!!!!!

"Legally I'm not allowed to call them pants. They're a trouser cut stocking"
laugh.gif

You could tell that was one of their improv moments because Ruxin kept taking it farther and farther.

I love when you see the actors laughing and trying to one up each other.

Taco sponsoring 3rd world bitties and throwing beads at Jenny's flat chest :lol:. I lost it when Andre told Kev to look into his eyes :rofl:. The boss liking horse faced chicks :x then feeding his date carrots :lol:

Last edited:
Have not seen a single episode, but love Sheer and Mantzoukous (sp?) from HOW DID THIS GET MADE podcast....and from what I understand, they just have a plot premise and then they improv like 90% of their lines....

This ep spoke on what I been saying on NT about them boyish bodies yall be in to :lol:

Jenny :lol: Hate it had to be her but it's true. The doc described her to a tee and made Kevin look mad sus.

jenny with the bandana :lol:

Taco "Hi my name is tay-co" :lol:

Pete using the weird white chick as a buffer between asian girlfriends and the asian girl does the same to him :rofl:

season started a lil rough IMO but these last two eps have been great

Pete telling Ellie to stop blocking the TV, and then mocking the Bible verse by stating the time

Another good episode

Can't wait but hate to see it go. Another show like this one with the same vulgarity is Blue mountain State. It got cancelled way back but it was on Spike TV. About dudes in College with a football scholarship and just want to get laid and what not without hurting himself. He's proud to be the backup QB

Crazy it's been 7 seasons and this is the final one.

:lol: @ Andre smashing Pete's ex-wife.

The trophies :lol:

Back
Top Bottom