"The League" on FX Appreciation

ALL my recordings for this season got deleted and i havent watched any of them yet 

tumblr_m4b9b6ZMGw1qjjgclo1_500.gif

The first xmas ep was too much. The antisemitism was COMEDY :lol:

Saul with the nod to BB and the security guard name Jesse. I forgot Jeff Goldblum was Ruxin's father was in this, pleasant surprise, trying to bang his son's wife :lol: Can't blame him.

Crampus, Jenny with that oddly sexual desperate move with Shiva as her offering, MLA :lol:,

The next ep with Rafi :rofl: Too wild with that rape and semen talk. "Look at me so I can finish." :x :rofl:

AD! ALL DAY!

The first xmas ep was too much. The antisemitism was COMEDY :lol:
Saul with the nod to BB and the security guard name Jesse. I forgot Jeff Goldblum was Ruxin's father was in this, pleasant surprise, trying to bang his son's wife :lol: Can't blame him.
Crampus, Jenny with that oddly sexual desperate move with Shiva as her offering, MLA :lol:,
The next ep with Rafi :rofl: Too wild with that rape and semen talk. "Look at me so I can finish." :x :rofl:
AD! ALL DAY!

I was weak off that last scene :x :rofl:

I got caught up and last night's episode was :rofl:

I thought always sunny in philly could have done a better job as a season ender but the league delivered. Friggin rafi I tells ya.

:rofl: :rofl: just saw the past two eps....Rafi had my abs sore man, trying to combine semen with Taco for HIS sister :x then the ending :lol:, Brooklyn Decker was pretty funny the past few eps too, AD All DAY. :lol:

has fast become one of my all time favorite shows

dirty randy and rafi are too much :rofl:

The two episodes last night had me dying. The argument between Ruxin and the mall manager was too damn funny. Also Jeff Goldblum roasting Ruxin was great. The dialogue in the show is amazing.

Rafi is seriously too much

roll.gif
@ how he refers to Sofia as his "sister wife"

the episode where Kevin gets a colonoscopy and Ruxin said the hospital room smelled "like Nick Nolte and Gary Busey were doing squats in there"..i havent laughed so hard in awhile

This really was Rafis season. I wasnt a big fan of his character in the previous seasons, he was just too outlandish, but he came through with major, consistent lulz

Maybe I'm the only one but this last season really disappointed me.

Seemed to be much less about fantasy football and more about random ****. 

Which is still interesting bc thats how my fantasy basketball buddies and I have been recently tho.

Maybe I'm the only one but this last season really disappointed me.

Seemed to be much less about fantasy football and more about random ****. 

Which is still interesting bc thats how my fantasy basketball buddies and I have been recently tho.

Most of the criticism from the first couple of seasons was about how they spent too much time on the football aspect.

Back
Top Bottom