"The League" on FX Appreciation

I know nothing about FOOTBALL but the show is JOKES ... def one of my fav show after AHS
happy.gif

Taco's antics are hilarious

and i feel bad for Andre, he means well but he has absolutely no clue how creepy he is 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Shivakamini Somakandarkram!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This show has my dying all the time. Raffi..I can't :smh:. That dude is just off the wall funny. Last week's episode was just :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Taco's antics are hilarious

and i feel bad for Andre, he means well but he has absolutely no clue how creepy he is :lol:

Sir, you have been repped from your avy alone. You're welcome. *Ron Swanson voice*

hahah the bald dude i forgot his name but he is by far the funniest guy on tv right now.... not even trying to be either lol

This show has me dying every week. Yesterday's episode. LMAO

"The garage is to the left"

"Just kidding"

"I meant to go to the kitchen before I left"

lol

just finished season 1. pretty funny so far. gotta catch up on the season 2/3 soon.
and the females featured in the show are on point. :pimp:

Shivakamini Somakandarkram!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This show has my dying all the time. Raffi..I can't :smh:. That dude is just off the wall funny. Last week's episode was just :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Any Rafi sighting is gold. Dood is over the top crazy and gets away with it :lol:

The Vatos Loco need to be reoccurring characters :rofl: great interaction with the cast. Basically got them acting like they're still in hs, throwing their meat around :lol:

THE SEED!
YOU JUST GOT SEEDED!" :x "Watching girls pee is the only way he can get hard." :lol: @ Tug.

The whole natural geographic narration :lol: eating that raw burger, Dr. Dre being so lame :rofl:

Really good ep

Back
Top Bottom