The Law of Attraction

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

lies. i remember when i was in basic training, i thought about and wanted box all of the time. it never suddenly appeared in my wall locker or never came in the mail. that damn book is bs.

*sigh* you guys are taking the statement literally.

There are many people who seem to think that the only way in which the Law of Attraction operates is when one wishes hard, strong and steady. They do not seem to realize that a strong belief is as efficacious as a strong wish. The successful man believes in himself and his ultimate success, and, paying no attention to little setbacks, stumbles, tumbles and slips, presses on eagerly to the goal, believing all the time that he will get there. His views and aims may alter as he progresses, and he may change his plans or have them changed for him, but all the time he knows in his heart that he will eventually "get there." He is not steadily wishing he may get there - he simply feels and believes it, and thereby sets to operation the strongest forces known in the world of thought.

There is more to this than you guys are allowing yourselves to process by shutting yourself off to the thought process before even giving it a chance. Just because you can't magically call upon 'box' doesn't mean these principles are ineffective.

this guys KNOWS...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

lies. i remember when i was in basic training, i thought about and wanted box all of the time. it never suddenly appeared in my wall locker or never came in the mail. that damn book is bs.

*sigh* you guys are taking the statement literally.

There are many people who seem to think that the only way in which the Law of Attraction operates is when one wishes hard, strong and steady. They do not seem to realize that a strong belief is as efficacious as a strong wish. The successful man believes in himself and his ultimate success, and, paying no attention to little setbacks, stumbles, tumbles and slips, presses on eagerly to the goal, believing all the time that he will get there. His views and aims may alter as he progresses, and he may change his plans or have them changed for him, but all the time he knows in his heart that he will eventually "get there." He is not steadily wishing he may get there - he simply feels and believes it, and thereby sets to operation the strongest forces known in the world of thought.

There is more to this than you guys are allowing yourselves to process by shutting yourself off to the thought process before even giving it a chance. Just because you can't magically call upon 'box' doesn't mean these principles are ineffective.

this guys KNOWS...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea she stole the ideas from previous works

Science of getting rich -Wattles

Think and grow rich - Hill

Yea she stole the ideas from previous works

Science of getting rich -Wattles

Think and grow rich - Hill

I believe in the Law Attraction 100%. Since I changed my ways of thinking a lot of positive things have happened this year. Also yall should google inofrmation about "Vision Boards" I made one and some of the things that are on there have manifested in my life.

I believe in the Law Attraction 100%. Since I changed my ways of thinking a lot of positive things have happened this year. Also yall should google inofrmation about "Vision Boards" I made one and some of the things that are on there have manifested in my life.

Originally Posted by Jdubb1914

I highly recommend vision boards. I save photos on my ipad and use that as my vision board.

That along with writing down what exactly you want on a little index card, and write it in the present tense, and then reading this index card as much as possible. By doing so, you will start to believe what you wrote down, and what you wrote on your card will start to sink into your subconscious. (Your subconscious cannot deviate between real and fake, this is why once thoughts get into one's subconscious, their whole universe adjust and changes relative to what's in their subconscious.) Once that happens, your world will change to adapt to your subconscious thoughts, which should be what you are writing down. Truly remarkable stuff.

And yes action is necessary, but it isn't the most important component, what you think is. The action will take care of itself. The problem is, many don't trust the universe in this aspect, thinking that they have to know exactly what is necessary to get what they want, when this is just not the case.

Originally Posted by Jdubb1914

I highly recommend vision boards. I save photos on my ipad and use that as my vision board.

That along with writing down what exactly you want on a little index card, and write it in the present tense, and then reading this index card as much as possible. By doing so, you will start to believe what you wrote down, and what you wrote on your card will start to sink into your subconscious. (Your subconscious cannot deviate between real and fake, this is why once thoughts get into one's subconscious, their whole universe adjust and changes relative to what's in their subconscious.) Once that happens, your world will change to adapt to your subconscious thoughts, which should be what you are writing down. Truly remarkable stuff.

And yes action is necessary, but it isn't the most important component, what you think is. The action will take care of itself. The problem is, many don't trust the universe in this aspect, thinking that they have to know exactly what is necessary to get what they want, when this is just not the case.

Love to see some of the comments in here. I'm happy that many of you are cracking some of the fabric of reality.

Love to see some of the comments in here. I'm happy that many of you are cracking some of the fabric of reality.

Back
Top Bottom