The Law of Attraction

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

lies. i remember when i was in basic training, i thought about and wanted box all of the time. it never suddenly appeared in my wall locker or never came in the mail. that damn book is bs.

*sigh* you guys are taking the statement literally.

There are many people who seem to think that the only way in which the Law of Attraction operates is when one wishes hard, strong and steady. They do not seem to realize that a strong belief is as efficacious as a strong wish. The successful man believes in himself and his ultimate success, and, paying no attention to little setbacks, stumbles, tumbles and slips, presses on eagerly to the goal, believing all the time that he will get there. His views and aims may alter as he progresses, and he may change his plans or have them changed for him, but all the time he knows in his heart that he will eventually "get there." He is not steadily wishing he may get there - he simplyfeels and believes it, and thereby sets to operation the strongest forces known in the world of thought.

There is more to this than you guys are allowing yourselves to process by shutting yourself off to the thought process before even giving it a chance. Just because you can't magically call upon 'box' doesn't mean these principles are ineffective.

It makes sense. The more you think about something, the more you want it, and therefore the more you're willing to give up to get it. If you're so into getting it, you'll work hard as ever and you should get what you want.

It makes sense. The more you think about something, the more you want it, and therefore the more you're willing to give up to get it. If you're so into getting it, you'll work hard as ever and you should get what you want.

^the secret doesnt cover the main ingridient to the law of attraction theres still a key missing component, you should listen to " YOUR WISH IS YOUR COMMAND" by billionaire kevin trudeau i just came back from a cruise on the bahamas with him and 5 other multi billion/million mentors and 600 invited private guests(me being one)  and its amazing what we learned on the power of positivity Ive been on this for awhile now and it works "miracles"

first time author kevin trudeau sold 50 million copies on this book "natural cures they dont want you to know about" this guys a beast, his audios are amazing and he truly exposes these "how to make money" phonies all over the world when in fact those phonies became successful off something they made up and proves that none of there students get ahead its sad and also he breaks down how donald trump and other big ceos know the real secret and lie to people and say its in the bloodline "you have to be born with a blueblood dna to be rich " BS! and then write these "books" that are really written by ghost writers. If you do decide to listen to the audios you should listen to them with baroque music so youll be plugged in.

^the secret doesnt cover the main ingridient to the law of attraction theres still a key missing component, you should listen to " YOUR WISH IS YOUR COMMAND" by billionaire kevin trudeau i just came back from a cruise on the bahamas with him and 5 other multi billion/million mentors and 600 invited private guests(me being one)  and its amazing what we learned on the power of positivity Ive been on this for awhile now and it works "miracles"

first time author kevin trudeau sold 50 million copies on this book "natural cures they dont want you to know about" this guys a beast, his audios are amazing and he truly exposes these "how to make money" phonies all over the world when in fact those phonies became successful off something they made up and proves that none of there students get ahead its sad and also he breaks down how donald trump and other big ceos know the real secret and lie to people and say its in the bloodline "you have to be born with a blueblood dna to be rich " BS! and then write these "books" that are really written by ghost writers. If you do decide to listen to the audios you should listen to them with baroque music so youll be plugged in.

also to add to the law of attraction, what ever you say out into the universe comes right back to you, so if you wake up for example and say" crap im going have a bad day i know it " and your sure thats gonna happen , THEN ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. you need to re route your words think positive thoughts and hug people every now and then so you feel good.

cartune props!

also to add to the law of attraction, what ever you say out into the universe comes right back to you, so if you wake up for example and say" crap im going have a bad day i know it " and your sure thats gonna happen , THEN ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. you need to re route your words think positive thoughts and hug people every now and then so you feel good.

cartune props!

the secret is to write about book claiming you have a thousand year old secret. this lady is laughing all the way to the bank. %$%# is like a modern day bible, people I know SWEAR by it...

the secret is to write about book claiming you have a thousand year old secret. this lady is laughing all the way to the bank. %$%# is like a modern day bible, people I know SWEAR by it...

Please take a minute or two to read the following.

THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE
  1. YOU CREATE 100% OF YOUR REALITY AND NO ONE CAN CREATE IN YOUR REALITY BUT YOU.
  2. IT'S NEVER ABOUT ANOTHER PERSON, PLACE, OR THING.
  3. EVERY PERSON, PLACE, OR THING IS A MIRROR AND HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE A GIFT FOR YOU.
  4. AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT, YOU EITHER ARE GIVING LOVE, OR ASKING FOR LOVE.
  5. EVERYTHING IS GOD, FOR GOD IS ALL THERE IS. THEREFORE, I AND YOU MUST BE GOD, TOO.

Please take a minute or two to read the following.

THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE
  1. YOU CREATE 100% OF YOUR REALITY AND NO ONE CAN CREATE IN YOUR REALITY BUT YOU.
  2. IT'S NEVER ABOUT ANOTHER PERSON, PLACE, OR THING.
  3. EVERY PERSON, PLACE, OR THING IS A MIRROR AND HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE A GIFT FOR YOU.
  4. AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT, YOU EITHER ARE GIVING LOVE, OR ASKING FOR LOVE.
  5. EVERYTHING IS GOD, FOR GOD IS ALL THERE IS. THEREFORE, I AND YOU MUST BE GOD, TOO.

Back
Top Bottom