"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

Bulls probably would of lost one of those two against the Rockets in the Finals IMO and won 7 chips instead of 6. If it was any team ever out of those two years that could ever beat a full season Jordan/Bulls together it was one of those two Rockets squads.

Why are you so sure they would have made it ti BOTH (or ONE) of the Finals vs. HOU?

Why do you think HOU would have still made it?

Bulls probably would of lost one of those two against the Rockets in the Finals IMO and won 7 chips instead of 6. If it was any team ever out of those two years that could ever beat a full season Jordan/Bulls together it was one of those two Rockets squads.

I feel like the Bulls could’ve 4-peat with the 1994 finals. I’d be 50/50 on the 95 finals due to fatigue.

Found my og hat at my parents storage yesterday. I thought it was tossed out long ago!
77D0B9D9-D88B-4787-B526-BFAE4D176E9C.jpeg

polosanddunks polosanddunks , sucks we didn’t get to see the Dream vs Mike. That knicks/Rockets finals was boring as hell.

Last edited:
Found my og hat at my parents storage yesterday. I thought it was tossed out long ago!

polosanddunks polosanddunks , sucks we didn’t get to see the Dream vs Mike. That knicks/Rockets finals was boring as hell.

Hat is :pimp: .

Yeah man it does suck cuz as competitive as Mike and Dream were I know they'd both want that static in the finals plus Dream is Mikes favorite center.

I see both sides. He stuck to his job. Could he have done more? Sure. Did he have to? No. Do i lol at him differently? No. It's not his fault. We should be putting that emphasis on politicians and community leaders, not entertainers.

That's the common response, however, to inflict CHANGE, it requires participation from all angles, not just community leaders and politicians. Could we say MJ was a great leader, NO. That's why Muhammad Ali is more than boxing.

I’d thought if the Bulls/Rockets did meet in ‘94 & ‘95 Finals matchups, the Rockets would come out on top because they Bulls wouldn’t have had anyone to match up with Hakeem. But when they show the list of starting centers Jordan faced in the Finals during the second 3-peat, it kind of shifts my mind. I know it’s meant to dump on the centers Jordan went up against... but those guys took out Hakeem. Ervin Johnson in ‘96? Swept the Rockets 4-0. Ostertag in ‘97 & ‘98? Beat the Rockets 4-2 & 3-2.

Of course it’s all meaningless and hypothetical, but something that’ll always be debated.

And I hate Rachel Nichols.

Back
Top Bottom