"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

You've got too many qualifiers, I guess we have to set rules when we debate this.

But, if someone like 1990 Clyde Drexler was dropped into today's game, and played the same way he did in the past he would have to at least average a few more points.

I just picture him being smart enough to realize that the floor is wide open and keep driving or shooting midrange when he can't beat his man.

I can't picture him, with his 90s mindset, thinking that he should take more threes.

I think that's why Greek Freak does so well the past few years, he just attacks. He doesn't hang around the 3 point line.
Demar DeRozan isn’t getting tons of wide open midrange shots. Durant isn’t. CJ McCollum isnt. Devin booker isn’t. I don’t think you’re actually watching the games. The only guys who get open looks from the midrange are the guys who don’t like taking them.

And Giannis does so well in the paint because he’s a fluid, athletic 7 footer with a ridiculous wingspan and touch around the paint.

In the playoffs Toronto shut down his rim runs and he struggled mightily.

Demar DeRozan isn’t getting tons of wide open midrange shots. Durant isn’t. CJ McCollum isnt. Devin booker isn’t. I don’t think you’re actually watching the games. The only guys who get open looks from the midrange are the guys who don’t like taking them.

And Giannis does so well in the paint because he’s a fluid, athletic 7 footer with a ridiculous wingspan and touch around the paint.

In the playoffs Toronto shut down his rim runs and he struggled mightily.

I don't think you've watched enough 90s basketball. Those areas I named are way more open now than they were in the 90s.

Saying what you said seems like you don't know what the midrange looked like back then, compared to that its wide-open now.

The Greek Freak comment is redundant too, because I never said he wasn't any of those things. I just said he doesn't hang around the 3 point line or rely on threes.

Rocking these today and true to the 90’s....no show socks are mandatory :pimp:
1CEBC789-95A2-4FCB-AA2B-144114793707.jpeg

For this week’s episodes of the Last Dance I decided to share my “I’m back” mini collection. I believe tonight’s episodes are covering the retirement and “I’m back” story. Of course no “I’m back” story is complete without the double nickel game against the Knicks. Pictured: Jordan 10 “Chicago” from 2012 and 2015 (45), along with a few basketball card memorabilia that relate to MJ’s other sports passions. 🐐❤️🏀
F83EC7E0-E224-484F-B344-83F741B94437.jpeg
0DE507A1-902E-4DA0-A56F-0F777387C624.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom