THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...'24 SEASON THREAD 1-1 | WEEK 3 HOME OPENER VS CAROLINA

Idk I was more excited last year than this year. Had high hopes for fragile Jimmy just for him to show us who he really was :lol:

Minshew has shown he can be serviceable/win. If the defense starts his they ended last year, it’ll be great. Just hope it’s not all smoke and mirrors.

AP and the “raider way” will get laughed at if they start off slow/aren’t good. Then drama/trade rumors definitely to come with Devante if that happens.

i’m actually more optimistic about our QB room this year than I was going into last year. I knew Jimmy was ***, but I thought his saving grace and our only hope would be his familiarity with McDaniels.

But even with a low bar, Jimmy shocked the hell outta me with how bad he was :lol:

I do think our QB room is better than last year, so I do see it as an upgrade to the position. even though it wasn’t the kind of upgrade we all wanted.

I think Minshew can salvage about 7 wins. I hope our defense can somehow get us another 3 wins and we miraculously make it a 10 win season.

idk if 10 wins gets a playoff birth but i think that 10 wins is absolutely best case scenario and our coaches coached their asses off if they somehow managed to make it happen.

realistically, i think 8 wins is probably where we’ll end up.

Devantae speaking out about the rumors from a few weeks ago when Desean Jackson said Tae wants out

I don’t understand why we let Amik walk for what I presume was peanuts.

4 active corners on opening day, in a nickel heavy defense.

I liked Amik. Sad to see him leave. He ended up getting a 2-year, $9m deal.

Not too bad, but I think the Raiders were penny pinching while waiting for the Jimmy G money to clear.

offense is 3-and-out to start the season :smh: couldn’t get 1 yard on 2 run plays.

I was ready to give Gardner props for the first half for being decent and efficient:lol: :smh:

Defense is lookin as advertised.

I do think the Chargers offense is straight ***. They have zero threat at WR and the Raiders are blitzing pretty frequently knowing damn well those WR’s are not going to hurt them.

Back
Top Bottom