THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...'24 SEASON THREAD 1-1 | WEEK 3 HOME OPENER VS CAROLINA

Graham get props for having the defense ready too

yeah the defense has proved themselves to be sturdy.

maybe someone will find the stat on twitter but im pretty sure i heard the broadcast say the raiders were 0-49 when trailing by at least 10 before today. not surprising but still damn...

Graham coaching his *** off. He keeps this up, he’ll be up for a HC position. It’ll be a good problem to have for us if thats the case.

IMG_1252.jpeg

Meanwhile JJ had 151 yards today :sick:
I think Zeus had 1-2 games max before he’s put on the bench
:lol: i didn’t get a chance to watch the game, but i heard AP pulled Whitehair and threw in Peat at LG. Not that it made much difference but it I think it really shows the OLine is in shambles.

Kolton Miller is also looking like a shell of himself at the moment.

I hope that 4th quarter opened up the eyes of the coaching staff. they started attacking vertically and less horizontally and its started working. Maybe they need to attack the middle of the field and threaten people more with Adams/Bowers/Myers to open up the run lanes.

I'm watching a replay and Whitehair got pulled on the second drive :lol: Ironically the commentary team was talking about how AP was pissed off about the o lines performance last week right before it happened

Hopefully getting JPJ back helps a bit.

I'm still laughing at the olé Marlon Humprey did around 6:25 in the 4th quarter.

Bowers had dude lookin like Marcus Peters, and Humprey didn't' start the game out like that. :lol:

Completely different attitude and verve compared to the first half when they buck'd a few times on that same left boundary.

Back
Top Bottom