The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SNF showdown's loser goes to 6th seed and then play 3rd seed Seattle. I think I'd rather lose and play* the injured Seattle Seahawks than the giants

Last edited:
folks always be slithering out of General and into S&T when their city's team is in playoff contention :lol:

I went into general briefly today... there were some pretty funny threads. Also, I noticed in the NBA thread that the NFL thread was deemed the worst thread on NT :lol:

Link

I lied... It was deemed the worst thing on the internet :lol:

The NFL thread regulars **** on this thread (with good reason sometimes), but the NFL thread might be the worst thing on the internet right now.

This thread was basically the Official ksteezy Selfie Thread at the time I posted that. I stand by it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SNF showdown's loser goes to 6th seed and then play 3rd seed Seattle. I think I'd rather lose and play* the injured Seattle Seahawks than the giants

the giants game would be at home though. think teams would rather play giants at home than travel to seattle.

should have him go to houston to fix your benched 35 million qb.

Y'all dudes bringing up the price like y'all paid for it :lol:

Pocket watching cats :lol:

Go get a hair cut

no one brings up the price because its coming out of our pockets, its brought up to laugh at your bum squad :lol:

folks always be slithering out of General and into S&T when their city's team is in playoff contention :lol:

I went into general briefly today... there were some pretty funny threads. Also, I noticed in the NBA thread that the NFL thread was deemed the worst thread on NT :lol:

Link

I lied... It was deemed the worst thing on the internet :lol:

The NFL thread regulars **** on this thread (with good reason sometimes), but the NFL thread might be the worst thing on the internet right now.

This thread was basically the Official ksteezy Selfie Thread at the time I posted that. I stand by it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@ksteezy posted his pic? what he look like?

the giants game would be at home though. think teams would rather play giants at home than travel to seattle.

should have him go to houston to fix your benched 35 million qb.

Y'all dudes bringing up the price like y'all paid for it :lol:

Pocket watching cats :lol:

Go get a hair cut

no one brings up the price because its coming out of our pockets, its brought up to laugh at your bum squad :lol:

You do know the Texans and Broncos are basically in the same position right? 1 team needs a QB and the other team needs a coach and a QB. I'm sure you can figure out which is which

@BrandonGowton:
Kirk Cousins’ starting record: 19-21-1

Cousins’ record against teams with 9+ wins: 2-11

Teams with 8+ wins: 5-13

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Don't know if it's been said but If the packers were smart they would lose tonight, best Detroit next week and then Dallas the week after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom