The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA thread is jealous of the NFL thread. Dudes post on pins and needles over there. They wish they had our freedom.

HNL HI HNL HI raider5 raider5 @Oakland @Th3RealF0lkBlu3s need cook to cook next week. cant have texans winning or this thread wont hear the end of it. on some 'we won the division and we cant control who plays' steez. do the football gawds work :nthat:

Texans and Raiders have a game to play, go create the Broncos and Lakers offseason threads.
350x700px-LL-f6cfd283_marcuscamby.gif

Like I said before.

The team I root for is avergae, decimated by injuries and horrid QB play.

It is what is it at this point.

But they won the division after all your suckers literally picked all the other teams :pimp:

HNL HI HNL HI raider5 raider5 @Oakland @Th3RealF0lkBlu3s need cook to cook next week. cant have texans winning or this thread wont hear the end of it. on some 'we won the division and we cant control who plays' steez. do the football gawds work :nthat:

Imagine if Houston won the Super Bowl this year. :rofl:

dont you wish that evil on us.

Don't let luck flip it.

Might be a pick.

Look at you, begging a Division rival for help?

Bandwagon fans I tell you :smh:

begging? just need your bum squad out these playoffs. dont need no pretenders on tv.

View media item 2283808

but this thread is mostly pulling for the raiders |I

Texans and Raiders have a game to play, go create the Broncos and Lakers offseason threads.
350x700px-LL-f6cfd283_marcuscamby.gif

'texans' and 'game to play' in the same sentence :rofl:

Like I said before.

The team I root for is avergae, decimated by injuries and horrid QB play.

It is what is it at this point.

But they won the division after everyone else was just as bad or worse than us

fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom