The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston with a surprise starter from open market for wild card game ?Money Manziel? Tim Tebow? Vick? Peyton?

I got KC vs Dallas in Super Bowl

raw

Stafford isn't going to have anytime tonight.

Reiff and Swanson out :smh:

I'm already a pretty big Stafford Stan but if pulls this off it will be the best win of his career
.[emoji]128552[/emoji]My friend needs golden tate to ball out though..

Be safe @thecollector. Giant d is legit. I don't want to play them again..

Dak has tape from 2 games with the Giants. He gonna watch film and be ready if we play Giants again.

folks always be slithering out of General and into S&T when their city's team is in playoff contention :lol:

I went into general briefly today... there were some pretty funny threads. Also, I noticed in the NBA thread that the NFL thread was deemed the worst thread on NT :lol:

Link

I lied... It was deemed the worst thing on the internet :lol:

The NFL thread regulars **** on this thread (with good reason sometimes), but the NFL thread might be the worst thing on the internet right now.

If dallas doesn't make it to the Super Bowl, who are the dallas fans going to blame since Romo wouldn't be playing?

I went into general briefly today... there were some pretty funny threads. Also, I noticed in the NBA thread that the NFL thread was deemed the worst thread on NT :lol:

I went there a couple weeks ago and dudes were like "people still watch football"... WUT?

Nba thread has a lot of annoying pretentious dudes in there. I f with it but i need some space from it sometimes.
I think nfl thread is more chill and people get along more /friendlier thread.

Last edited:
The NBA thread is best during the playoffs and whenever Lebron and Curry lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom