The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to collect it I have a bunch of stuff from 2012 to present all tagged never worn. I ordered on fanatics. I love the crew sweaters.

That's a lot of stuff. I'm thinking about buying a homage style shirt....that's about it :lol:

:lol: seriously

all i have is a bunch of brady jerseys, pats workout shorts, and a pats hoodie. none of which is less than three years old. i just can't keep up with all the new stuff that comes out.

No Belicheck ripped up hoodies?

:lol:

i did that back in high school with an old hoodie. it's been long gone now :lol:

My problem is I just rarely wear sports apparel so even if it appeals to me I just don't wear it often :/

I have a few Raider jerseys. Carr, Cooper, and Mack, but the Mack is only a screen print, so I'll be fixing that soon. Also have a Bo Jackson throwback that I'll be accompanying with either a Howie or Tim Brown throwback.

My problem is I just rarely wear sports apparel so even if it appeals to me I just don't wear it often :/

getimage.aspx

Kenyan drake is also a guy to watch out for. Read this morning he was taking 1st team reps. 

showed flashes at bama, just needs to get and stay healthy. 

Doesn't have all the wear and tear that henry has coming into the league.

Will be ok but his health is a major concern. He had two or three major injuries at bama. Hes good when healthy tho.

Everyone was taking first team reps today.

They had a lot of switching around with the players, OLine was shuffling positions.

Last I read he is actually 4th on the depth chart not including Arian. My guess by start of season he will be 3rd.

Jay, Arian, Drake.

Everyone was taking first team reps today.

They had a lot of switching around with the players, OLine was shuffling positions.

Last I read he is actually 4th on the depth chart not including Arian. My guess by start of season he will be 3rd.

Jay, Arian, Drake.

Ah ok. Makes sense

I started it. Seems cool. Mad cool how they have a Pitbull chilling all day in the office.

Cardinals need new jerseys bad.

PP21 might be a better QB than Tannehill.

I wanted the Giants to draft Tyrann so bad that year. SMMFH.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom