The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romo showing up in the best shape of his life
pimp.gif
Romo got the kevlar on for training camp?

Washington training camp notes...

Offensive line is wearing shirts that read Hogs 2.0. That's the mindset coming into this season.

Breeland has been impressive so far. Jamming WRs, knocking them off routes and recovered to break up a deep pass on D Jack.

Kirk knows he has to prove himself once again.

Su'a Cravens through watching film made a read and picked off a pass in practice.

Perry Riley is off the PUP list.

Norman said he's using his physical style of play to help cure Matt Jones of his fumbling issues.

I still wish Su'a could've fell to us, once he stops thinking and just makes plays he'll be a menace on the field.

All season I told people that if we can get him to replace Harper that he'd be great on the same side of the field with Norman. I got it right just had the wrong team :lol: :lol:

Remember the name Shaq Thompson
Kenyan drake is also a guy to watch out for. Read this morning he was taking 1st team reps. 

showed flashes at bama, just needs to get and stay healthy. 

Doesn't have all the wear and tear that henry has coming into the league.

I love the new nfl apperal, I just ordered another 600 worth of the new goodies shorts. I have a huge collection of new unworn patriots apperal.

That's a lot of stuff. I'm thinking about buying a homage style shirt....that's about it :lol:

:lol: seriously

all i have is a bunch of brady jerseys, pats workout shorts, and a pats hoodie. none of which is less than three years old. i just can't keep up with all the new stuff that comes out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom