The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg Jennngs retiring

fightpack.gif

W

T

F

I shouldn't be surprised, the abuse of power is almost legendary and how he picks and chooses his battles is just as obvious. I still partially blame the players (minus Pgh) for voting for that crappy deal last time. But Roger and owners knows the lifespan of a NFL player so they know they hold all the power

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/TomPelissero[/URL]"]
@TomPelissero

NFL release confirms investigation continues into Peppers/Matthews/Neal/Harrison, "which involve different lines of inquiry and witnesses."

xShB_5.gif

[/quote]

W

T

F

I shouldn't be surprised, the abuse of power is almost legendary and how he picks and chooses his battles is just as obvious. I still partially blame the players (minus Pgh) for voting for that crappy deal last time. But Roger and owners knows the lifespan of a NFL player so they know they hold all the power

manning and his wife agreed to be questioned by the nfl and opened up their health records. i dont think the remaining guys in questioned have agreed to all of that.

Junior is an idiot. I know a guy that hangs out with him and he says this guy goes 100% at everything he does (pickup basketball, etc.)

This doesn't surprise me one bit.

I expected him to make our line better. However since he didn't play a down last year it's not like we're missing something.

what josh gordon did in 14 games in 2013 with those QBs is one of the more amazing/underrated things done on a football field

God I feel bad for Gallette.

I pray Josh Gordon won't slip up again this season...

what josh gordon did in 14 games in 2013 with those QBs is one of the more amazing/underrated things done on a football field
idk if it's underrated, it's the sole reason for everyone's positive perception of him/all the chances he's gotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom