The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read that the Giants and Cowboys have two of the easiest schedules in the NFL this upcoming season while Washington has one of the hardest. Giants and Cowboys the onus is on you to prove we were a fluke last season. No excuses.

Just read that the Giants and Cowboys have two of the easiest schedules in the NFL this upcoming season while Washington has one of the hardest. Giants and Cowboys the onus is on you to prove we were a fluke last season. No excuses.

based on last year's records?

always gotta take these types of stats with a grain of salt. players move, players come back, others go down. really rather meaningless when considering it's a new year and teams have turned over

only reason i'm so adamant about that is i have to hear people ***** and moan about how NE has an easy schedule every year. EVERY YEAR. at some point you have to realize, teams can only play other teams who are in the league :lol:

Last edited:
Only strength of schedule metrics that I look at seriously are the ones that come out late in the season and take a retroactive look at aggregate opponent performance based on that current season.

Last edited:
Never really bought into that easy and hard schedule before the year starts. I wait until teams actually play and see what happens. Good teams drop every year or get hurt or choke........
........But I appreciate you prepping the excuses for Washington in case they don't do well.

You can still tell who the bad teams and the good teams are. I'm pretty confident knowing that the Browns, Dolphins, 49ers, and Titans will suck this year

Never really bought into that easy and hard schedule before the year starts. I wait until teams actually play and see what happens. Good teams drop every year or get hurt or choke........
........But I appreciate you prepping the excuses for Washington in case they don't do well.

No excuses here champion. I'm on record, WE WILL WIN THE NFC EAST. Anything short of that is complete failure.

Witch hunt for the deflated footballs and Brady that almost made it's way to congress, but man...I had ZERO clue that a 7 month "investigation" was actually happening regarding Peyton and his PEDs :lol:

Nothing to see here...

Look like Peyton more valuable to the league than Brady.

Peyton did send the goons to whats his name house. Made him look a lil guilty. :lol:

We all know the answer...

View media item 2112308

Gif execution is A+. Ha ha ha

They have the best team out of the four named its just the Patriots factor that sours me on the rest of that division. I read Tanny and Suh have taken control of the team this offseason and expect big things. I'm pulling for Tanny just so big mouth Grimes has nothing more to say.

View media item 2112329

Last edited:
I'd still have more faith in the Jets in the division :lol:...with Fitz back at QB of course

Last edited:
Sucks to hear about Galette. From everything that I've heard, he's looked amazing.

I think Leon Hall came back from consecutive major leg injuries, so maybe he can look to that for some inspiration.

I'm glad that Scot added depth at the OLB position. Next man up.

Hopefully, we'll get him back here next season on the cheap.

xShB_5.gif

LOL NFL is a ******* joke.

If this doesn't confirm the agenda...

Sucks to hear about Galette. From everything that I've heard, he's looked amazing.

I think Leon Hall came back from consecutive major leg injuries, so maybe he can look to that for some inspiration.

I'm glad that Scot added depth at the OLB position. Next man up.

Hopefully, we'll get him back here next season on the cheap.

In Scott we trust. HTTR

View media item 2112407

You can still tell who the bad teams and the good teams are. I'm pretty confident knowing that the Browns, Dolphins, 49ers, and Titans will suck this year

Dolphins don't belong in that. I actually think they've improved a lot just with the addition of Gase, Foster and potential of Davante Parker.

Sent them to that dudes folks house at night iirc :smh:

i didnt even know this :lol:

scumbag Peyton :smh:

and Maximus...I'd agree Peyton is more valuable than Brady. not for his play, but his personality and when it comes to endorsements and spreading the league's name a bit. he does way more ads, tv spots, etc.

TB had a chance to be the truth golden boy. He couldn't handle :nerd:

Or Giselle sakd 'no'

Roger staying on that James Harrison witch hunt :smh:

Last edited:
All honesty, when did the league turn on TB. Was it after the change with Roger? Because those early runs he was the golden boy, the great story of the sixth round pick, etc etc. Am I forgetting something specific that turned the tide with Rog or was it from day 1?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom