The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GayCrawl.gif

The assistant coach cracks me up every time :lol: :lol:

Peep stay posting that Jacobs gif. :lol:

Not sure why dude ran over and tried to chest bump Jacobs. You don't chest bump a man when he's moving like that. :lol: :smh:

von, harris and talib :nthat:

1998 terrell davis

season
2008 yds, 22 tds, 125 ypg average in equivalent to 14 games (sat out 8 full quarters) - mvp

playoffs
3 tds, 156 ypg average
superbowl champion
. You knows what's up.
Not a Broncos fan but it's Terrell easily. Dude saved elways legacy. Killed in the playoffs. Clutch.

:nthat:

TD carrying Elway the way Blount is carrying Thomas. :pimp:

ill allow it.

TD and TO need to be elected lets stop the nonsense and give these men the gold jackets they deserve

tell em.

Almost 70% of Blounts TD's have come on the 1 yard line,hardly carrying :lol:

von, harris and talib :nthat:

1998 terrell davis

season
2008 yds, 22 tds, 125 ypg average in equivalent to 14 games (sat out 8 full quarters) - mvp

playoffs
3 tds, 156 ypg average
superbowl champion
. You knows what's up.
Not a Broncos fan but it's Terrell easily. Dude saved elways legacy. Killed in the playoffs. Clutch.

Always liked dude,shame his career was cut short. He would've been first ballot had he gotten to play 4-5 more years imo

im sayin

T.O. all-around savage...

View media item 2289343

2nd greatest receiver :nthat:

Chad Johnson said he didn't like it, it was weak. He was right. I didn't love it or hate it, it was forgettable.
People really care what CJ says/thinks? Zeke's celebration actually raised a lot of money for the Salavation Army, so it cant be that "forgettable"

Last edited:
When people posted celebrations, that one didn't even come to mind. I prefer ODB's Thriller or Beat It dance. Celebrations been disappointing as hell for the last few years.

I don't care about a bunch of Cowboys fans donating to a billion dollar company.

Dat Dude >>>> Merriman

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom