The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LT's 2006 season is the best season ever played by any running back in history
pimp.gif
Marshall Faulk's 1999 season > *
His 22000 season is better than his 99, no?
nerd.gif

He scored 12 TD's in 16 games in 99, but he did have 2400+ yards. 2000 tho, he went for 26 TD's in 14 games.
eek.gif
And still had almost 2200 yards.

AP's was 2300+ with 13 TD's
And LT dropped 2300+ with 31 TD's.

Iono. I kinda lean LT. Warner was just as monstrous as Faulk was, and opened that field up like no other. Rivers didn't have that kind of clout just yet the year LT went off.
either faulk season works.. but that offense was faulk.. the focus was primarily on him, having those WRs and warner just made it unstoppable

that's why given the choice of any RB in history, especially in today's league.. I'm taking faulk

Last edited:
Iono. I kinda lean LT.

And that's how it should be. Kinda leaning one way or the other. There is no wrong answer imo. Ive asked this exact question before on here and everyone said Faulk no question.

It's at least debatable. I think there's some sort of illusion Faulk is the obvious choice because he was so damn cool with the way he ran/caught the ball. And when it comes down to who is better there's nothing obvious about either choice. LT was just as much of a beast.

Last edited:
AP All Pro Team

Offense

Quarterback - Matt Ryan, Atlanta

Wide receivers - Julio Jones, Atlanta, Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh

Running back - Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas

Flex - David Johnson, Arizona

Tight end - Travis Kelce, Kansas City

Tackles - Tyron Smith, Dallas, Jack Conklin, Tennessee

Guards - Zack Martin, Dallas, Kelechi Osemele, Oakland

Center - Travis Frederick, Dallas

Defense

Edge rushers - Khalil Mack, Oakland, Vic Beasley, Atlanta

Defensive tackles - Aaron Donald, Los Angeles, Damon Harrison, N.Y. Giants

Linebackers - Sean Lee, Dallas, Von Miller, Denver, Bobby Wagner, Seattle

Cornerbacks - Marcus Peters, Kansas City, Chris Harris, Jr. Denver, Aqib Talib, Denver

Safeties - Eric Berry, Kansas City, Landon Collins, N.Y. Giants

Special teams

Kicker - Justin Tucker, Baltimore

Punter - Johnny Hekker, Los Angeles

Punt returner - Tyreek Hill, Kansas City

Kick returner - Cordarrelle Patterson, Minnesota

Special teamer - Matthew Slater, New England

von, harris and talib :nthat:

LT's 2006 season is the best season ever played by any running back in history :pimp:

Save the pics of him on the bench with his visor you predictable clowns

Lt was just 2000s Barry sanders. One of the Great regular season running backs.

Ill say Terrell davis 98 with a SB victory to cap it off as the best season for a rb.

LT's 2006 season is the best season ever played by any running back in history :pimp:

His 22000 season is better than his 99, no? :nerd:

He scored 12 TD's in 16 games in 99, but he did have 2400+ yards. 2000 tho, he went for 26 TD's in 14 games. :wow: And still had almost 2200 yards.

AP's was 2300+ with 13 TD's
And LT dropped 2300+ with 31 TD's.

Iono. I kinda lean LT. Warner was just as monstrous as Faulk was, and opened that field up like no other. Rivers didn't have that kind of clout just yet the year LT went off.

Save the pics of him on the bench with his visor you predictable clowns

marshall faulk in '99

Iono. I kinda lean LT.

And that's how it should be. Kinda leaning one way or the other. There is no wrong answer imo. Ive asked this exact question before on here and everyone said Faulk no question.

It's at least debatable. I think there's some sort of illusion Faulk is the obvious choice because he was so damn cool with the way he ran/caught the ball. But when it comes down to who is better there's nothing obvious about either choice. LT was just as much of a beast.

1998 terrell davis

season
2008 yds, 22 tds, 125 ypg average in equivalent to 14 games (sat out 8 full quarters) - mvp

playoffs
3 tds, 156 ypg average
superbowl champion

Last edited:

1998 terrell davis

season
2008 yds, 22 tds, 125 ypg average in equivalent to 14 games (sat out 8 full quarters) - mvp

playoffs
3 tds, 156 ypg average
superbowl champion
. You knows what's up.
Not a Broncos fan but it's Terrell easily. Dude saved elways legacy. Killed in the playoffs. Clutch.

Last edited:
this has been known. NFL needs guaranteed contracts.

Yep. The NFL is supposedly all for player safety, but wants to extend the season and have a team in London. They also will flag you for celebrating after a TD or hard hit (a hit that is actually legal), yet will have that same celebration/hit on the front page of NFL . com. They really are about themselves, that's why I'm not mad at all when NBA players want to get their money.

Almost 70% of Blounts TD's have come on the 1 yard line,hardly carrying :lol:

1998 terrell davis

season

playoffs
3 tds, 156 ypg average
superbowl champion
. You knows what's up.
Not a Broncos fan but it's Terrell easily. Dude saved elways legacy. Killed in the playoffs. Clutch.

Always liked dude,shame his career was cut short. He would've been first ballot had he gotten to play 4-5 more years imo

Last edited:
NBA will give you a technical for showing too much emotion :smh:

With that said the NFL is indeed all about the shield and way worse than all sports combined.. No Fun League foreal :smh:

NBA will give you a technical for showing too much emotion :smh:

With that said the NFL is indeed all about the shield and way worse than all sports combined.. No Fun League foreal :smh:

Man I miss choreographed celebrations :lol:

Dudes used to get mad creative,the Captain Morgan pose was one of my faves :lol: :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom