The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one don't have a clue what will happen

You should feel very good about this game.

Giants offense is HORRIBLE

Ive heard alot about how they havent scored more than 20 points in this many consecutive games and all that but it means absolutely nothing to me this week tbh man. It's gonna be tough with how we match up and its playoff Eli.

Last edited:
Aaron Rodgers has played in only three games in which the temperature was a single digit at kickoff, and he has lost them all.

:nerd:

Fraud ***. This thread loves dude though. Him and Luck are the NFL thread darlings.

Where the hell you been? This thread has been killing him all season.

Our defense is much better since the last time we played GB. Apple and DRC were both hurt and didn't play much. GB's offense is also much better. AR and Jordy are playing much better since week 5. I take defense or offense every time.

View media item 2289220

looking like a screen shot of the matrix 
mean.gif

Our offense is the only thing I am worried about
This offense made a lot of garbage defense look elite this season.
Its unacceptable

LT's 2006 season is the best season ever played by any running back in history :pimp:

Marshall Faulk's 1999 season > *

His 22000 season is better than his 99, no? :nerd:

He scored 12 TD's in 16 games in 99, but he did have 2400+ yards. 2000 tho, he went for 26 TD's in 14 games. :wow: And still had almost 2200 yards.

AP's was 2300+ with 13 TD's
And LT dropped 2300+ with 31 TD's.

Iono. I kinda lean LT. Warner was just as monstrous as Faulk was, and opened that field up like no other. Rivers didn't have that kind of clout just yet the year LT went off.

Yall running game aint like it was, and thats VERY important when its that cold. Winter is coming...
sean-bean-jpg.142585

Our running game has been **** :rofl:

Jacobs couldn't move lateral if his life depended on it, Bradshaw wasn't much better than Perkins or Jennings...our strength at Labeau has been the defense and the passing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom