The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're going to change the way the thumbs up/rep system works this year so that it's no longer anonymous.  

No more coward reps.
but this should definitely take S&T up a notch 

I wish this was live for the playoffs and slander posts
lawd.png

[thread="651382"]Posted from Meff in a more serious thread[/thread]
I think we're going to change the way the thumbs up/rep system works this year so that it's no longer anonymous.  

No more coward reps.

lawd.png

I'm all for this

Link me to the thread btw bruh

[thread="651382"]2016 Nfl Discussion Thread Disclaimer Dont Come Into The Nfl Thread If Youre Sensitive/93720_20#post_27277512​[/thread]

No more coward reps.

lawd.png

I'm all for this

Link me to the thread btw bruh
It's from the Ft Lauderdale  Airport shooting thread, Meth exposed someone reppin some ignorant posts

http://niketalk.com/t/658168/fort-lauderdale-airport-shooting/60_20#post_27277288

People are afraid to admit what they rep? **** that. I'm always quick to say I repped it when people ask who repped something.

am I the only one who gave reps by mistake? happened a few times when I browse NT on my phone

Last edited:

No more coward reps.

lawd.png

Ohhhhh the idea of this it'll be funny for the funny stuff but with the serious topics.......i'd go back in the poltical thread again

am I the only one who gave reps by mistake? happened a few times when I browse NT on my phone
I repped someone by accident before too. I have to imagine that whoever's account that was that saw it get repped was like "someone repped this basic *** post, why??" 
roll.gif

Flying into FLL next week. Scary **** |I

Can't wait to see who reps all the nonsense I post

People take reps seriously like that?

I won't lie, when I [know I just replied with a spot on gif, I expect the rep count to go up :lol: .

Last edited:
People take reps seriously like that?

I won't lie, when I [know I just replied with a spot on gif, I expect the rep count to go up :lol: .
fake Internet points / daps are serious business to some people.

Yeah whenever I rep someone I'll usually tell them. Not that Sirius to me.

Nah I've given mistake reps before..dont think you the only one my dude HNL hl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom