The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who even rated heath tho. Never heard anyone talk like he was really nice. Jesse james ain't have a great season either. Unless he a great blocker or does something else, just looking at stats though Ladarius green played liked 3 games and nearly out gained Jjs whole season.

Last edited:
Didn't someone from the vikings organization say bradford was the QB of the long term?

I thought I might've seen it in a tweet somewhere.

Didn't someone from the vikings organization say bradford was the QB of the long term?

I'm going to be shocked if Teddy plays next year, you don't trade a 1st and 4th to rent Bradford for a year

I believe it was something along the lines of Bradford proved he's the starter going forward.

I'm going to be shocked if Teddy plays next year, you don't trade a 1st and 4th to rent Bradford for a year
word.

Found it.
 Sam Bradford ‘earned the right’ to start for the Vikings in 2017, says Mike Zimmer
http://www.sbnation.com/2017/1/5/14...vikings-2017-starting-quarterback-competition

I don't think most people expect Teddy to play much next season anyway

Bradford's play was damn admirable given the circumstances. I expect few of you to understand this. Belief can still be strong with Teddy though...Eventually, he'll still be the future.

If I was a raiders fan, I would like our chances. Its not like the Texans are going to get a first down..
wanna put some money on this? 

nerd.gif

The trade for Bradford was made irrespective of Teddys future, but specifically for this last season. There was every expectation that the Vikings would build on their division Championship and near miss in last seasons WC weekend in hopes that their D would carry them further this season. That obviously backfired, but I wouldn't discount Teddys future because of that desperation move.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom