The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we know who is a great qb and who isn't man. At this point the top tier is prettt interchangeable

Fraud or not Brady Rodgers Brees are the 3 best qbs in the NFL. Pick your preference (and we have :lol:)

After that it's pretty much a crab shoot for very good.
Matty Ice, Rivers :smile:hat), Ben etc.

Can't we all just agree on that and move along?
Probably not :lol:

I think we know who is a great qb and who isn't man. At this point the top tier is prettt interchangeable

Fraud or not Brady Rodgers Brees are the 3 best qbs in the NFL. Pick your preference (and we have
laugh.gif
)

After that it's pretty much a crab shoot for very good.
Matty Ice, Rivers (
pimp.gif
), Ben etc.

Probably not
laugh.gif
I second this.

Fraud or not Brady Rodgers Brees are the 3 best qbs in the NFL. Pick your preference (and we have :lol: )

After that it's pretty much a crap shoot for very good.

Matty Ice, Rivers :smile:hat ), Ben etc.

Probably not :lol:

I second this.

Tres.

My QB has proven himself to be better then yours. Wait until you see this new defense we roll out next season. HTTR

Lulz @ Kirk being better than Eli

It takes more than just accuracy or even arm strength to define a good QB, not many QBs have the mental strength to pull off the wins Eli has, you can look at stats and say Romo >>>> Eli, but IS HE?

Eli never shows concern for **** stats, suxe could be picked off 4 times, be behind the whole game and lead a game winning drive in the 4th...we've all seen what happened to Kirk when their season was on the line.

I like Eli..

but I'd definitely take Kirk over him at the moment. Just because of the potential in the near future. 

and If we're keeping it a buck.

without the rings, Eli would be a poor mans phillip rivers. 

I like Eli..

but I'd definitely take Kirk over him at the moment. Just because of the potential in the near future. 

Kirk and Eli are in very different situations

It's funny, people talk about take away his rings. You can't, he was a HUGE part of both rings. Defense was great but Eli was great both runs. I would love to see someone pull up Eli and Russell Wilson's two SB runs. I'm sure Eli's numbers CRUSH Russell's numbers but I rarely hear people talk about taking away Russell's rings.

I like Eli..

Yes Eli is on his way out, we all know this, we might have at best 4 more years of him...I'm still happy to have him and hopefully when the time comes we can draft a good replacement....being a team without QB is a disaster.

However ya can't be comparing Eli to these 2nd and 3rd year QBs man....unproven cats at that, dudes that never even been to the Super Bowl or near it....dudes that under real pressure have yet to come on top...Dak, Wentz, Kirk, Carr are the future no doubt about that, but they don't belong in the conversation with the likes of Eli....lmao

I like Eli..

hi-res-3464426-eli-manning-with-his-parents-receives-a-san-diego_crop_north.jpg

Philip-Rivers.jpg

Crybaby Eli that night :smh: and Rivers happy as a clam.

Kirk and Eli are in very different situations

It's funny, people talk about take away his rings. You can't, he was a HUGE part of both rings. Defense was great but Eli was great both runs. I would love to see someone pull up Eli and Russell Wilson's two SB runs. I'm sure Eli's numbers CRUSH Russell's numbers but I rarely hear people talk about taking away Russell's rings.

:lol:

Exactly, how you gonna take away his rings to try and prove a point...you can't, he wasn't carried to victory, he was the leading man, that took the team there when the game was on the line, we didn't keep our drive alive on the backs of Jacobs or Bradshaw....hell even the Oline crumbled when they needed to protect him most....somehow Eli kept it alive....the team as a whole delivered....but it was Eli that led the charge with the odds stacked against them, this argument is so tired man...lol I don't understand why people always looking to discredit this man....is not like he's even a controversial QB....this cat chose to go to Disney World after his SB victory, the man opened up a children's hospital amongst many other things....I'm proud to have him as our QB till the day he retires even if he throws 40 intos a year.

Last edited:
Tom Brady wouldn't have won those Super Bowls without a kicker and a hall of fame system :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom