The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine if Fraudgers didn't play like **** the first half of the season? that sub 6 yards per attempt and sub 60% completion percentage killed what could have been a real MVP season

C1cez_rWgAIdxcI

C1clwppWIAM4WJP

I feel like the NFCS is at a disadvantage against the likes of Green Bay, Seattle, Detroit, NY . That warm weather / soft *** dome football doesnt always translate to the playoffs, which is why Indy only has 1 ring in the the last twenty years. Football is an outdoor sport and IMO playing in a dome puts you at a disadvantage come playoff time.

I feel like the NFCS is at a disadvantage against the likes of Green Bay, Seattle, Detroit, NY . That warm weather / soft *** dome football doesnt always translate to the playoffs, which is why Indy only has 1 ring in the the last twenty years. Football is an outdoor sport and IMO playing in a dome puts you at a disadvantage come playoff time.

Wut

Falcons the only NFCS team in it and they got the bye so the first game we play is the divisional game we host in the dome and unless Atlanta and the Cowboys lose the NFC playoffs from the divisional round to the Championship game will be played in a dome. The road to the superbowl in the NFC is going through someones dome most likely

Last edited:
Jordy Nelson is really really good. Arguing any different is just tired at this point.

nah bro. it's all Fraudgers. he's throwing into them super tight windows all the time cause Jordy can never get open.

You aren't tired of this act you've had going for 6 months man? Jeez. We get it :lol:

act? what act? :nerd:

i need to bring the truth to all you sheep creamin' your pants over how many fantasy points the Fraud is getting you each week :smh:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom