The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
people can kill Bradford and mock the completion % but he was playing NO offensive line

nobody can just be good, grey is a color NT has never seen

people can kill Bradford and mock the completion % but he was playing NO offensive line

I agree and I really couldn't care any less at this point...Most have zero a clue how tough it is.

i think people know. they just don't care. they'll dog guys they don't like or teams they don't like regardless of circumstances. and they'll ride their teams and guys no matter what.

Blows my mind how many people don't want TO in the HOF. What a bunch of ****** morons. Unbelievable.

Myers says. “The bottom line on T.O. is he was so disruptive. With (Lawrence Taylor), you don’t count the off-the-field stuff. That’s a mandate from the Hall of Fame — it’s only what you’ve done on the field. The argument that was made in the room, and I agreed with this, is what T.O. did in the locker room is a part…”

“That counts?,” Tucker interrupts. “Why don’t you just evaluate what’s inside the white lines?”

“I think the locker room is an extension of that,” Myers answers.

**** these pieces of trash

if this isnt the dumbest crap ive seen today :smh:

let my dude TO in the hof.

I agree and I really couldn't care any less at this point...Most have zero a clue how tough it is.

i think people know. they just don't care. they'll dog guys they don't like or teams they don't like regardless of circumstances. and they'll ride their teams and guys no matter what.

It's Chester's fault

It's Chester's fault

agreed. damnit Chester.

#endthetrolling

If I was a raiders fan, I would like our chances. Its not like the Texans are going to get a first down..
wanna put some money on this? 

nerd.gif
That big credit limit got you looking fierce in your bets huh?
nerd.gif
c'mon man 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

San Diego has a lot of transplants. i know 8 people that moved to SD from Boston :lol:

tough to get a strong local team fanbase going when your city attracts so many transplants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom