The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keyshawn wasn't worth the #1 overall pick though

Ogden was probably the best player in that draft, Marvin Harrison a close second

for those Chip to NE rumors:

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 4m4 minutes ago
Jeff Howe Retweeted ʙᴏʙʙʏ ᴍɪʟʟᴇʀ
I think O'Shea is terrific at his job but they've been grooming Daboll for the OC position

C Chester McFloppy

DSA > Chester

$7 bet that Chip is in NE next season.

done. but i only use Venmo. not PayPal (got fraud'd for like $5K on PayPal once)

and not just IN NE. but coaching. for the Patriots. Chip is from here, so him sitting on the couch at home don't count :lol:

Last edited:
for those Chip to NE rumors:

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 4m4 minutes ago
Jeff Howe Retweeted ʙᴏʙʙʏ ᴍɪʟʟᴇʀ
I think O'Shea is terrific at his job but they've been grooming Daboll for the OC position

C Chester McFloppy

DSA > Chester

$7 bet that Chip is in NE next season.

done. but i only use Venmo. not PayPal (got fraud'd for like $5K on PayPal once)

@franc write it down

Just saw the edit. Damn :lol: He'll either be consulting or coaching for the Pats

Last edited:
there's no crazy story. i was at work in a meeting and my phone starts getting all these BoA alerts for charges. it was like 13 charges totaling $5100 or something. luckily i called them right away and they got it all sorted out eventually. so i didn't end up losing money. but **** was a hassle. PayPal sent me this two factor authentication card or something after that but i didn't use it :lol:

Josh mcdanials, right situation, I could see working

Imagine if Titans reached out, they offer their lower 1st to pats for Jimmy (I think 18).. then offer MM8 to Browns for 12 and something else

:nerd:

giphy.gif

:lol:

Patricia needs to stay right where he's at. The fact the Pats were the #1 scoring defense is impressive but is a matter of circumstance. the best QB they played all year was Russ and he was throwing all over the place on us :lol: :x

Not to mention Bill oversees the defense too. He likes having Patricia there so he dont get any back talk :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom