The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All  know is we get the AFCS next year 
pimp.gif

comments like that make me happy as hell Howie Roseman brought in Joe Douglas to essentially be the GM while he manages the cap

The hoody planted Trojan horses in almost every organization
giving up draft picks for system qbs, players and coaches

Last edited:
Why the **** would the Titans give up Mariota for Garapolo

They wouldn't.. at least not what I suggested

Than your going to have to explain it better

Well I don't have to do shht.. Obviously all hypothetical

But pretty simple.. IF they decide they want McDaniels.. and mcdaniels wants jimmy.. you offer the 18th pick to the pats (they then still have the 5th)

You then shop mariota, which considering the market for QBs gets you at least 2 firsts, at least 1 in this draft..

I used the Browns as a QB needy team with picks, which could net you the 12th pick this year and whatever else in future drafts

Theoretically you would then be able to draft mike Williams and Corey Davis to go along with jimmy and McDaniels

Why the **** would the Titans give up Mariota for Garapolo

They wouldn't.. at least not what I suggested

Than your going to have to explain it better

Well I don't have to do shht.. Obviously all hypothetical

But pretty simple.. IF they decide they want McDaniels.. and mcdaniels wants jimmy.. you offer the 18th pick to the pats (they then still have the 5th)

You then shop mariota, which considering the market for QBs gets you at least 2 firsts, at least 1 in this draft..

I used the Browns as a QB needy team with picks, which could net you the 12th pick this year and whatever else in future drafts

Theoretically you would then be able to draft mike Williams and Corey Davis to go along with jimmy and McDaniels

If I'm a Titans fan I pull an FTD and Nickflorian immediately if that happens

I would never disown my squad, they constantly give me hope for next year at the end of December, I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day

Disrespectful to NFC East fans for even mentioning it :smh:

i was going to put you on there, too. the Patriots love of late, while appreciated, will not help your chances of getting your fandom application approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom