The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patricia needs to stay right where he's at. The fact the Pats were the #1 scoring defense is impressive but is a matter of circumstance. the best QB they played all year was Russ and he was throwing all over the place on us :lol: :x

Not to mention Bill oversees the defense too. He likes having Patricia there so he dont get any back talk :lol:

ALL of that

there's no crazy story. i was at work in a meeting and my phone starts getting all these BoA alerts for charges. it was like 13 charges totaling $5100 or something. luckily i called them right away and they got it all sorted out eventually. so i didn't end up losing money. but **** was a hassle. PayPal sent me this two factor authentication card or something after that but i didn't use it :lol:

My card got ran up 34k my freshman year of college

Couldn't use it for about 2 weeks.

BofA security is pretty weak

My card got ran up 34k my freshman year of college

Couldn't use it for about 2 weeks.

BofA security is pretty weak
Bruh how did you get that credit limit at that age? 
eek.gif

we should do a new poll on who will be next season's NickFolarin or FTD :lol:

early candidates:

1) licensed to ball licensed to ball
2) stillin729 stillin729
3) @franc
4) @JulesLives
5) nick. nick.

I mean...technically if the chargers move to LA and rebrand themselves with a new nickname then I'll kinda be forced into rooting for a new "team

So yes I'd say me and JustBlaze have the highest probability of being "those guys" if we're being technical :lol:

So this pro draft ain't going down before the thread gets shut down anyways..

We might as well do a chips draft :nerd:

Go brand and flavor

done. but i only use Venmo. not PayPal (got fraud'd for like $5K on PayPal once)

and not just IN NE. but coaching. for the Patriots. Chip is from here, so him sitting on the couch at home don't count :lol:
Hate to break it to ya, but PayPal owns Venmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom