The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to think of a player NT actually liked universally, even when factoring out trolling

Fitz might be the only player ever

Last edited:
If only the Fraud had done this all season instead of giving up when down in those couple games. :smh:

Yeah it would of been less fraud like to not win 7 in a row to win the division. He should of kept losing to gain your respect.

Fraud is $$$ in the regular season and when frontrunning. Let's hope he doesn't go 1 and done in the playoffs again. :D

Wonder what will be the excuses when that happens. Capers? McCarthy? The receivers? The o-line?

You're right any player or team that doesn't win out in the playoffs every year is a fraud.

Because It's so easy for all 32 teams to win a championship in a season

Olivia needs to watch out. A new challenger has appeared.

Good to know we can still have actual football debates in here without being insulted

If only the Fraud had done this all season instead of giving up when down in those couple games. :smh:

Yeah it would of been less fraud like to not win 7 in a row to win the division. He should of kept losing to gain your respect.

Fraud is $$$ in the regular season and when frontrunning. Let's hope he doesn't go 1 and done in the playoffs again. :D

Wonder what will be the excuses when that happens. Capers? McCarthy? The receivers? The o-line?

You're right any player or team that doesn't win out in the playoffs every year is a fraud.

Because It's so easy for all 32 teams to win a championship in a season

Olivia needs to watch out. A new challenger has appeared.

Good to know we can still have actual football debates in here without being insulted

This is the NFL thread on NT. If you want my actual opinions on football, @ me on Twitter. :lol:

Aaron got 27 TD's and 8 INT's in 14 playoff games. The way some of y'all talk you would think he was trash outside of the ring year. :lol:

Aaron Rodgers is 1-33 when trailing by 9+ points at any point in a game.

Front. Running. Hollow. Stats.

If that ain't the most pointless stat. What about when he's down 8, 7, 6, 5? What about closing out games? You can't judge clutchness on 1 stat.

A ring, MVP's, all time #'s that don't matter. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom