The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God for the sake of the league I hope Rodger's doesn't go one and done and get that NYG momentum rolling :lol:

AR12 is your MVP :pimp:

11-5 record -- 5275 yards, 70% completion, 42 TDs, 7 INT, 117.1 QB rating
10-6 record -- 4400 yards, 65% completion, 39 TDs, 7 INT, 102.7 QB rating

Hmmmm.

Didn't know it was a Most Outstanding Stats award.

It definitely wouldn't go to the Fraud if it was the Most Valuable Player :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I didn't say it should, Carr was my MVP.
But how are you going to sit there without your troll act and at least not be objective enough to say he's not one of the most valuable players to his team in this sport?

Last edited:
Should be 23-20 
mean.gif

If only the Fraud had done this all season instead of giving up when down in those couple games. :smh:

Yeah it would of been less fraud like to not win 7 in a row to win the division. He should of kept losing to gain your respect.

Fraud is $$$ in the regular season and when frontrunning. Let's hope he doesn't go 1 and done in the playoffs again. :D

Wonder what will be the excuses when that happens. Capers? McCarthy? The receivers? The o-line?

You're right any player or team that doesn't win out in the playoffs every year is a fraud.

Because It's so easy for all 32 teams to win a championship in a season

I'm fine with Matt Ryan winning MVP but y'all used to kill him too

Used to praise Cam Newton.

Hated Tony Romo.

Wanted Matt McGloin to start over Carr.

There's been a lot of flip flopping throughout the years.

If only the Fraud had done this all season instead of giving up when down in those couple games. :smh:

Yeah it would of been less fraud like to not win 7 in a row to win the division. He should of kept losing to gain your respect.

Fraud is $$$ in the regular season and when frontrunning. Let's hope he doesn't go 1 and done in the playoffs again. :D

Wonder what will be the excuses when that happens. Capers? McCarthy? The receivers? The o-line?

You're right any player or team that doesn't win out in the playoffs every year is a fraud.

Because It's so easy for all 32 teams to win a championship in a season

Olivia needs to watch out. A new challenger has appeared.

Aaron got 27 TD's and 8 INT's in 14 playoff games. The way some of y'all talk you would think he was trash outside of the ring year. :lol:

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 24m24 minutes ago
League source confirms that the Jaguars, 49ers and Rams have reached out to Josh McDaniels about their head coaching vacancies

#distractions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom