The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
good lord what happened to chris collinsworth? he looks about 63. bro aging like a banana.. liver spots n ****

Last edited:
Ain't Peyton go to Germany for a surgery :nerd:

Then his wife getting the vitamin S

Chester? You meant Matt Ryan I assume, but where'd you get those totals?

I wanna say he googled Matt Ryan and saw 38 tds and 4.9k yards or whatever and didn't know that it's already been updated to reflect his current totals so he prob added on stats from today's game and got those numbers. That's my theory

I know that's the answer, I want to see him say it. :lol:

he's been drinking. cut him some slack.

I have no time for drunk posting. Those fake stats were messin with my head.

I wanna say he googled Matt Ryan and saw 38 tds and 4.9k yards or whatever and didn't know that it's already been updated to reflect his current totals so he prob added on stats from today's game and got those numbers. That's my theory

Shouldn't you be in bed already? Jeopardy ended half an hour ago.

it's amazing how Adams and Nelson unwashed themselves mid season. much respect to those two dudes :pimp:

mccarthy, too

Last edited:

You're 3 years younger than me. That may explain why you know Jeopardy's schedule but not Matt Ryan's stats.

You're 3 years younger than me. That may explain why you know Jeopardy's schedule but not Matt Ryan's stats.

we should add a UFC fight with CP and Ches for the summit in SD :nerd:

Last edited:
It's not that I hate Rapist 2.0. My issue is the fact that these dudes rape women and win rings. That really bothers the hell out of me. Like, how can rapists be champions?

Who was that guy who had the friend playing fantasy championship tonight where they had prater and tate up 21 poinsts, against rodgers and adams? Hows that working out?

Rather play Seattle then Gmen right now anyways.

Sucks to choke division away though.

GB is food vs Giants though. Even on the frozen tundra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom