The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They let the clock run in soccer because every time you bump a soccer player they look like they got taken down by a sniper :lol:

It's coming to the NFL. Dudes have started flopping around. #57 on the buccaneers was doing it a lot against Dallas on snf. Flopping is coming to the NFL.

A lot of dudes already posted in the, 'then and now' one.

I remember someone said 651 looked like he lived on a farm lololol.

651 sighting? I always wondered what he looked like

Pics of stillin that is not the rock?

I've posted my pic for like 15 years on NT

:nerd:

dunno why people wouldn't. people gonna know at the SD summit

I just wanna know who I am laying the paws with, I prefer to make it a quick match and catch beers Stone Cold style

You guys a foo foo. Best championship is a title. Because it says i beat everyones *** and I did it alone. But you guys want some girls rings and tea cups. Clowns.

If we were to make celebrity comparisons,

DSA looks like a lighter skin version of Russell Wilson

Spacedoodoo looks like he can host Wild n Out

Stillin looks like JJ Redick

can't think of anything else

my head is shaved now so i can't be Russell anymore :lol:

i dunno if i'm lighter than him, but possibly. i been called racially/ethnically ambiguous. i can pass for so many types of people apparently :lol:

Last edited:
Seems like a relative time to post this picture:

View media item 2280574
giphy.gif

Bruh did you just indirectly say I look like nick cannon? FOH lol

Stillin looks like Sam Bradford

:rofl:
its all just jokes :tongue:

my head is shaved now so i can't be Russell anymore :lol:

i dunno if i'm lighter than him, but possibly. i been called racially/ethnically ambiguous. i can pass for so many types of people apparently :lol:

according to celebslike.me
you're Jian Ghomeshi
I dunno who the hell that is

Tyler aka spacedoodoo spacedoodoo is in the running for my NT SlamBashManiaWrestleRumble match and I am bringing my sleeves :evil:

LOL, the sleeves.

I know why you love Bradford so much. Cause y'all are probably cousins or something. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

once StillIn washes Space, i'm gonna run to the ring and smack StillIn upside the head with a trash *** philly cheesesteak. extra trashy whiz in that steak, too.

Last edited:
LOL, the sleeves.

I know why you love Bradford so much. Cause y'all are probably cousins or something. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I wish my Christmas gift would be a $250,000 Amex gift card

once StillIn washes Space, i'm gonna run to the ring and smack StillIn upside the head with a trash *** philly cheesesteak. extra trashy whiz in that steak, too.

I hate whiz so we should do a double turn and beat him down

it's all about the provolone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom