The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know wayyyyyy too much about hurricanes :smh:

What categories are they? And when they supposed to hit?

g'damn. be safe, fam

where in hawaii you live?

Honolulu

is that bunker down for a few days bad or surfers dream good?

or both?

right now they're projecting it to move south, so hopefully just rain and nothing too crazy.

I know wayyyyyy too much about hurricanes :smh:

What categories are they? And when they supposed to hit?

Madeline the first one is a 3 and the trailing one Lester is a 4.

Supposedly the first ones supposed to hit Hawaii island tomorrow.

Obama coming tomorrow too :smh:

AP would never come to NE. not unless he's cool with 7-10 carries a game. unless we're playing the colts. in which case we'll give him the rock 35-40 times to run it down their candyass throats :lol:

HNL HI HNL HI I know you got some bad Cooter on deck out there mane. I need me a island woman in my collection.

Y'all thought the name The Collector was sneaker related? AH HA HA HA

Last edited:
Damn Mettenberger got released by the Chargers. Couldn't even make it as their third string QB...

The real answer is Peterson would drive Bill up a wall with the ball control issues...and they can't absorb his cap price. Too many guys to take care of that need extensions.

Over the years they've also been lowkey cautious of bringing in outsiders that make more than their own core veterans. Bill is very aware of locker room politics, and it's just one of those things they take seriously.

Last edited:
when you said you were a nerd I figured you were collecting these shirts

View media item 2149926

Hell to the naw to the naw, naw, naw. If you or anyone else ever catches me in a shirt like that you have permission slap me on sight. I collect Cooter, sneakers, games, action figures, comics and tears from the fans that lose to my sports teams.

For those that don't get the hell to the naw reference look up Bishop Bullwinkle on YouTube.

Last edited:
The Skins have to have by far the worst RB situation in the league. Keith Marshall is out for the year so all they have is an injured Matt Jones, Chris Thompson coming off a season ending injury (he only catches passes though) and an UDFA rookie.

I would try to trade for Ronnie Hillman or some other third stringer with talent that could be had cheap. They really need somebody.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom