The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really get into anything on my console anymore except Sports and a few exclusives (Only UC so far), ever since I finally built my PC last yr.

The only game I play on PC is Civilization. As long as my PC is up to par when 6 drops I'm good.

Didn't think I'd ever see someone in this thread say they play Civ :lol:

Didn't think I'd ever see someone in this thread say they play Civ :lol:

I love Civ man. Been addicted for years now.

I LOVE Civ. Can't wait for 6.

:smokin

I started playing Civ on PS1. Game would become totally overwhelmed in the modern ages to the point it'd take 45 mins to a hour for 1 turn. Brutal

Civilization Revolution on PS3 and X Bore 360 is a good place to start if you've never played before. The grown men play on PC though.

Civ is the GOAT. I've spent so, so many hours playing it.

the collector the collector freddie black freddie black you guys ever play on the Epic or longer game modes? I'm too afraid to try it :lol:

I haven't. I'm still working out how to beat the base games on Deity. It's like the CPU cheats. They amass military might so fast it's insane. My strategies usually involve staying alive until the modern era. That's where the US can produce faster due to bonuses. By then I'm usually screwed and resort to cultural or economic victories.

Last edited:
I'll only ever play on Epic if I already know I'm pursuing a domination victory so that my units don't become obsolete by the time I've marched them over to the civ I'm looking to conquer next.

I'll only ever play on Epic if I already know I'm pursuing a domination victory so that my units don't become obsolete by the time I've marched them over to the civ I'm looking to conquer next.

I know the feeling. Dragging Catapults to a city only to be met by cannons or artillery.

Nothing is worse than starting a new game and on turn 15 finding out Shaka is your neighbor. :stoneface: 9 times out 10 I'm accepting that L and re-rolling.

Nothing is worse than starting a new game and on turn 15 finding out Shaka is your neighbor. :stoneface: 9 times out 10 I'm accepting that L and re-rolling.

If I share a continent with Shaka I'm restarting the game :lol:

I went head to head with him once in early game and spent about 500 years in a stalemate :lol: meanwhile the rest of the world stayed out of our fight and kept progressing :rofl:

So how bout them Cowboys am i right

Austin Davis is working out for em.

Genghis Kahn is the worst. He doesn't know how to take no for a answer. Stay trying to turn my pockets inside out. I ain't having that though. It's cost me many times. Look at his smug face...

View media item 2149827

Last edited:

So how bout them Cowboys am i right
roll.gif
thats the reaction I'm looking for

way to early hypothetical.

your team has the number 1 overall pick. do you take Goff, Wentz or Dak?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom