The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is our pathetic backup QB Nassib was placed in the IR

Guy did nothing but hold tablets and went to the IR

I think Eli has 3-4 years left.

Play action ain't there because we have no running game. I'm fine with looking at QBs if one comes across but I doubt it. They're not drafting one in round 1 or 2.

Giants gotta better shot at representing the AFC in the SB than the Dolphins do.

He gon be 40 in 4 years. :lol: I thought he was 34. It's definitely time to get a plan together.

They just extended him four years. He'll finish that contract in the 2019 season and retire.

Last edited:
He does not have 3-4 years left. I'm not tryna waste OBJ's prime. I wasn't on board with that "OBJ saved Eli's career" train but the only time Eli has looked good is when OBJ makes some magic happen.

My fault, y'all think 2-3 years? That's a huge difference. Eli is healthy, been healthy and he trains hard. He will play out his contract unless he gets hurt.

Not sure how that wouldn't happen. Three seasons left in him AND he will finish top 5 in mad categories. Well, damn.

Last edited:
FWIW Eli's numbers this season are no different than what he's done his entire career. I didn't watch tonights game but this Eli being done talk kinda caught me off guard. Feels like one of those things where he has a good game next week or the week after and suddenly this thread is singing a different tune.

My fault, y'all think 2-3 years? That's a huge difference. Eli is healthy, been healthy and he trains hard. He will play out his contract unless he gets hurt.

Not sure how that wouldn't happen. Three seasons left in him AND he will finish top 5 in mad categories. Well, damn.

if they put him behind a LEGIT OL, he could play 2-3 years at this current **** level that he's playing at :lol:

Last edited:
Thank you. Damn, y'all saying 3 seasons is a stretch like he's throwing Peyton Passes. They'll address the OL in the offseason. Clearly it won't be fixed but they'll make some improvements.

Giants have to draft a QB in the 1st or 2nd round. Yes, it will upset Eli, however don't wait around to draft your future replacement. It paid off for the Packers, and it looks to pay off for the Patriots. 

I dont care if we make the playoffs, I still want Jerry Reese gone

The oline has been bad for years and hes drafted nothing but bums on the oline.
Flowers is a huge bust.

If the right QB falls to them, they will draft one early but they plan on him finishing his contract and most likely retiring.

Obviously interceptions will be one of them. Doesn't matter when you're top 5 in everything else. Where does Romo rank?

Reese ain't gone G. He bought us a great defense and he hit on Collins and Apple. I want him gone too but it's not happening.

Last edited:
Thank you. Damn, y'all saying 3 seasons is a stretch like he's throwing Peyton Passes. They'll address the OL in the offseason. Clearly it won't be fixed but they'll make some improvements.

Bro, your quarterback acumen is relative to Ksteezy's knowledge of sports...Barren.

Last edited:
how good is the Giants OL coach? cause we had a couple dudes on the OL looking like mega busts who have become SOLID players now that we hired back Scar to coach the OL.

Last edited:
FWIW Eli's numbers this season are no different than what he's done his entire career. I didn't watch tonights game but this Eli being done talk kinda caught me off guard. Feels like one of those things where he has a good game next week or the week after and suddenly this thread is singing a different tune.

So you didn't watch tonight's game but you feel like he's going to have a good game in the coming weeks on the oppositions turf, where his team hasn't beat anyone not named the Cleveland Browns since September 11th. Makes sense.

And we're all going to be signing a different tune in the process, got it.

Last edited:

Bro, your quarterback acumen is relative to Ksteezy's knowledge of sports...Barren.

You don't like Eli but you like Bradford, enough said...

If you say so. :lol:

You've had Eli and Kaep as an interchangeable 1 and 2 for about 3 years until Kaep completely fell the **** off. Your cape fell off like Deuce did in this thread.

Last edited:
He bought a defense though

Like it's never worked until he did it

He bought a defense to save his job, the giants were all time historically bad last year
Opened the checkbook when Coughlin's head rolled.

Macadoo sucks too. The team wins despite of him

******* awful play calling. Eli threw it 63 times tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom