The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Damn, y'all saying 3 seasons is a stretch like he's throwing Peyton Passes. They'll address the OL in the offseason. Clearly it won't be fixed but they'll make some improvements.

Bro, your quarterback acumen is relative to Ksteezy's knowledge of sports...Barren.

You don't like Eli but you like Bradford, enough said...

If you say so. :lol:

You've had Eli and Kaep as an interchangeable 1 and 2 for about 3 years until Kaep completely fell the **** off. Your cape fell off like Deuce did in this thread.

You drunk and you're reaching. Never had Eli or Kaep that high. Eli is good and the QB for my team, of course I'm a ride for him. You've said on here for years you don't like him. I was late on the Kaep train and was rooting for him because he's black and we look alike BUT you've said on here for years you like Bradford. How did Bradford do this year? How did those Vikings do this year? Great defense and terrible O line. Sounds very familiar.

Pat LeonardVerified account
‏@PLeonardNYDN
Odell Beckham was growling to himself, losing it outside locker room. Team security & John Mara guided him into locker room eventually

:rofl:

Thank you. Damn, y'all saying 3 seasons is a stretch like he's throwing Peyton Passes. They'll address the OL in the offseason. Clearly it won't be fixed but they'll make some improvements.

Bro, your quarterback acumen is relative to Ksteezy's knowledge of sports...Barren.

You don't like Eli but you like Bradford, enough said...

If you say so. :lol:

You've had Eli and Kaep as an interchangeable 1 and 2 for about 3 years until Kaep completely fell the **** off. Your cape fell off like Deuce did in this thread.

You drunk and you're reaching. Never had Eli or Kaep that high. Eli is good and the QB for my team, of course I'm a ride for him. You've said on here for years you don't like him. I was late on the Kaep train and was rooting for him because he's black and we look alike BUT you've said onBr here for years you like Bradford. How did Bradford do this year? How did those Vikings do this year? Great defense and terrible O line. Sounds very familiar.

Bradford has the best completion percentage in the game...Have you really been watching? Given the circumstances, you might see a clue that Bradford isn't as bad as NT wants to think he is.

Sorry, squidward...Not a reach. The threads back it up. Just cause posters don't remember...I do.

Completion percentage? I don't give a **** about that. How many TDs and how many wins does he have? Y'all could have traded for Kaep and kept your first rounder to finish the season to reach your 7-8 win total.

Last edited:
Completion percentage? How many TDs and how many wins does he have? Y'all could have traded for Kaep and kept your first rounder to finish the season with 7-8 wins.

Never have I ever agreed with @CP1708 more.

Most of that is irrelevant to the actual act of quarterback play except the one thing you questioned...What do you want here?

Last edited:
He just brought up completion percentage with Sam Bradford sorry ***. :lol:

I been calling out Eli all night but Sam Bradford... Stop. He's gonna go down as poor man Alex Smith.

It's amazing to me how people think the Packers are going to do anything when they needed a miracle to beat Matt Barkley and dudes off the street

Last edited:
Man I can throw a football over them mountains. If coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions.

It's amazing to me how people think the Packers are going to do anything when they needed a miracle to beat Matt Barkley and dudes off the street

Same thing I was thinking :lol:,that D isn't scaring anybody either

Still like a team like Seattles chances more than them in the playoffs

Last edited:
It's amazing to me that anyone thinks the Packers won't make the playoffs when they're in the playoffs literally every season. I'll eat crow when I actually see them come up short.

It's also amazing to me that anyone thinks any team that makes the playoffs won't do anything based off the **** show of season it's been.

But we're gonna go ahead and completely count out the team thats getting hot at the right time lol

What makes any team in the NFC more special than the Packers :lol: I could maybe give an exception for the Cowboys but they have a rookie at QB and I will also believe it when I see it to have them make the Super Bowl.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom